‣ seven

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

the aroma that the kimbap and other korean dishes gave off filled the apartment. a proud grin planted itself on soobin's face as she exhaled with her hands on her hips, gazing at the sight in front of her.

once the food was covered and put away in the fridge, she noticed a pair of milk puddings on the top shelf. at that moment, her stomach grumbled.

"i'm so hungry but i don't feel like cooking anymore," she mumbled. "it'll be okay if i eat one, right? i did make him other food.."

her exhausted self hesitantly grabbed one of the containers and a metal spoon from the dish rack before settling down at the dining table while listening to the news on the television.

by the time changbin came back home, the milk pudding was empty and soobin's head laid on the table as she slept. he gazed at her for a second until his eyes landed on the container.

he rushed to open the fridge and only saw one of his snacks in there, exhaling in frustration

"you've got to be kidding me," changbin almost growled, bending down in front of soobin and flicking her forehead to wake her up.

"ow! what the hell?" she exclaimed.

"'what the hell'? you ate my food!"

soobin narrowed her eyes. "there's other food that i—"

"first you go into my room, break my stuff, and now you eat something i bought?" changbin scoffed and stood up. "unbelievable."

"are you serious?" the girl retorted, copying his actions and pushing the chair back.

"what do you mean? of course, i'm serious!"

"why are you yelling? i'll buy you another one."

"obviously!"