‣ three

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

soobin stuffed her hands into her hoodie's pocket as the three of them stood outside of the building, the sun shining down on them.

"do you really have to go home?" she pouted.

"don't worry about what jae said," deokhye tried to comfort her.

"yeah, i exorcised the place," the said boy joked.

scrunching her nose up at the thought of a ghost lingering around her new home, soobin reluctantly bid farewell to her friends. she waited until they were a good distance away before going back inside.

a tiny sauce bowl filled with salt was placed at the front door by jaehyuk's doing. bending down, soobin grabbed a pinch of it and let it fall from her fingers. she walked down the hallway and to the living room, rubbing her hands together.

"it's so cold," she mumbled to herself.

the opening to the main part of the apartment had its own door, so soobin closed that one behind her also.

"i should get the table heater out first."

while she made her way to the corner where the kotatsu things were, a loud sound emitted from the entrance. soobin was startled and jumped, whipping around.

she tried to be brave and straightened her stance. "it'll be fine, soobin. it'll be fine."

suddenly, a small ding! came from her phone, causing her to slip on the hardwood floor and fall right on top of the futon belonging to the kotatsu. thankfully she was already up the three steps.

"what the hell?!" soobin groaned.

she got up and grabbed her phone off of the kitchen table, checking the notification from her email.

it's only junk mail..

soobin rolled her eyes and went back to trying to set up the table heater, only to hear the front door open and close. she stopped her actions and ran to her room to grab a tennis racket. it was one of the gifts from minho's best friends just in case there was a burglar.

with all of the courage she managed to gather together, she hid behind the wall next to the main room's door. when it opened and the unknown figure walked inside, soobin closed her eyes and repeatedly hit them, shouting, "robber!"

"ow, ow, hey!"

they tried to block the racket until soobin slowly opened her eyes and stepped back.