‣ four

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

the next morning, soobin woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off. she lazily hit the snooze button and sighed out, rolling over onto her back.

she forced herself to leave her comfy bed and trudged out of her room. passing through the living room, soobin reached the bathroom and shut the door, grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

it was quiet until the door behind her slid open and revealed a shirtless changbin with a towel tied around his waist. water drops adorned his chest as his eyes copied soobin's, widening in surprise.

she whipped around with the toothbrush hanging from her mouth and yelped, opening the door and pushing him out.

"what the hell?!" he exclaimed from the other side of the door.

"what the hell to you!" soobin responded, spitting out the toothpaste. "you couldn't say anything when you heard the door close?"

"tsk, pervert," changbin scoffed.

"you little shit."

┊✿┊

dressed and ready to leave for school, soobin sat at the dining table with a notebook in front of her.

changbin's bedroom door opened and he stepped out, his coat hanging on his forearm and his school bag in his hand.

the two of them made eye contact before soobin returned her gaze to the book, jotting down lazy notes.

"what are you upset about? i'm the victim here," changbin rolled his eyes.

without waiting for a reply, he set down a piece of paper on the table.

"what's that?" she asked and put her pen down, picking it up.

"i made some rules."

"rules?" soobin was now rolling her eyes.

it was written on the back of a pizza flier which she almost laughed at before proceeding to read everything.

"one, don't touch my food in the fridge. two, you have the bath until nine then me, changbin, after that. three, take turns cleaning the bathroom every day. four, don't go into each other's rooms."

changbin slipped his coat on. "we'll talk about the rest later. keep the common areas clean too."

he glanced over at the mess on the coffee table, her school notebooks sprawled across it. she huffed and got up, grabbing her things on the dining table to put them away in her backpack.