‣ two

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

at the end of the school day, soobin trudged behind deokhye and jaehyuk as they passed by the soccer field, leaving campus.

hushed whispers came from the older two before they abruptly turned around with excited grins on their faces.

"..what?" soobin slightly laughed at their expressions.

deokhye glanced at jaehyuk and took out a wrapped gift from her school messenger bag. she held it out to soobin and nodded at her.

"what is it?" the latter cautiously asked, taking the object.

"it's a moving gift from me and jaehyuk!" deokhye said. "you're living alone now, so.."

"can i open it?"

"yes, yes! of course!"

soobin ripped the wrapping paper and kept a blank look on her face. inside was a pair of boxers, and she didn't know how to respond.

jaehyuk saw her face and nudged deokhye. "if it looks like you have a boyfriend, you'll scare off bad guys! hang it on the balcony!"

"isn't it funny..?" deokhye hesitantly added.

soobin lifted her head up from the clothing and burst out laughing, holding her stomach from the pain.

"oh my god!" she exclaimed, and the other two sighed in relief. "you guys are geniuses."

deokhye jokingly smiled and said, "it's jaehyuk's pair—"

"hUH?!"

"kidding! kidding!"

jaehyuk picked up the boxers and the three of them dusted the dirt off of it. soobin thanked them and shook her head at the joke.

"soobin!"

looking to her left, the said girl saw minho. he was dressed in his outfit for their soccer practice as he waved at her from the other side of the fence.

"min!" soobin happily exclaimed back.

minho quickly turned to check on the team before jogging over to the three friends. he opened the fence's small gate and bent down, stepping out onto the sidewalk.

"hi, minho," deokhye bowed.

"hello~" jaehyuk said.