‣ ten

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

changbin stood in the middle of the field to fulfill his class's position of pitcher. soobin was leaning against the fence on the ground, one leg bent and the other laying down.

jaehyuk and deokhye were waiting in line to have a turn at batting (not like they had a choice) while talking. well, more like the latter was gazing dreamily at changbin while jaehyuk tried to ignore it.

"sitting out again?"

a voice lightheartedly giggled; minho's voice.

soobin looked up at him and childishly grinned

soobin looked up at him and childishly grinned. "mhm! i told them i had a headache."

minho held his hand out and she grabbed onto it, hoisting herself up with his assistance.

"i can't believe how you have an a when you barely do anything," he said and slung an arm around her shoulders, catching the attention of several students.

almost everyone knew how close they were considering they grew up together, so certain rumors never surfaced.

one person, however, was never interested in other people but somehow, his eyes were drawn to the skinship minho and soobin shared.

changbin's face hardened and he turned back towards the batter before throwing the baseball, his frustration lingering in the strength he used.

"bin, are you free this weekend?" minho asked.

"yup! why, wanna do something?" soobin responded.

they kept talking for a while until jaehyuk walked over to them, sulking.

"three strikes?" the girl amusingly questioned him, softly laughing at how he pouted and nodded his head.

"it's okay," she continued. "let's all go out after school since it's friday. i'll treat you guys to taiyaki!"

deokhye came back from her turn at batting with a nonchalant expression, stretching her arms out behind her.

"taiyaki? yes please!" she beamed.