𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

"So..you fucked up and then what?..What's new? You always fuck shit up-" Ji-eun, Y/n's sister, interrupted herself by bursting out into laughter.

Y/n huffed on the phone. "Aish, unnie. I called you to help me, not make fun of me."

"Bitch, I don't know what to tell you honestly. I've been with Yu-jin for five years, and I haven't done a fucked up shit for once like you have, so I think its best to get advice from someone else.."

The younger one sighed in defeat, "Fine.."

"Aren't you gonna meet up with Rosé?"

"She's actually walking beside me right no-"

"What the fuck, bitch, then why did you call me. Aish, I'll hang up now, bye dumb ass-"

"So, mind telling me your problem?" Rosé asked with a sweet smile.

"Umm well, It's about my hot boss.."

Rosé raised an eyebrow, "Joohyun unnie? Why, what happened with her?"

Y/n's hand immediately went on the back of her neck in a nervous manner, "Earlier, I forgot to accompany her to go Christmas shopping for her family so she won't be alone but then.. I kinda forgot and she came to where I was and saw me smooching with Bogum which was ONLY for a music video.."

The member of BP couldn't help but widen her eyes, "The heck, Y/n! That definitely hurt her, anyone would be if someone forgets about you."

Y/n nodded, sighing heavily, the wind gently hitting her on the face. "Yeah, i know.. But I honestly don't get her, she acts like she hates and doesn't want to see me at all but sometimes, she's okay with me.."

Suddenly, Rosé gasped, "Ooh, getting soft with you, huh. I'll tell Jennie unnie about this.."

"Aish, Roseanne.."

"Only with Jennie unnie!"

"Yeah right, and later on, before I knew it, Lisa would come barging into my house again and ask for details.."

-

-

The Same Day Back at RV's House

"Uhh, Boss?" Y/n called out, twisting the door knob to their room.

"..."

"Hellooo."

"..."

"Nice talking...mom." Y/n sarcastically mumbled the last words, since her mom does this too sometimes and actually, her mom is the only person that does this to her so seeing her boss do the same automatically frustrates her.