𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Online class is a bitch •_•

-

3rd Person's PoV

"So, boss. How about the four of us fight you at once?" Lisa asked Y/n as she gestured Moonbyul, Seulgi and Ryujin.

"Okay then.." Y/n said calmly making the four gulp as they approach the taller girl.

Moonbyul, Seulgi and Ryujin looked at each other, deciding Lisa should be the one to face the death first.

"Lisa go." Seulgi said making Lisa's eyes widen before nervously lifting her long legs in a fast pace and attempting to hit her boss on her face but before it could do anything, Y/n immediately held the black haired girl's foot with one hand and just hold it there making the other three to look at each other one last time before attacking their boss all at once.

Lalisa Manoban

Rank: Police Detective

Code Name: Long Legged Bitch (LLB)

Badge Number: 1327

Strength: Her long legs (she can literally do anything with it)

Weaknesses: cute girls..and cats

Moobyul swing a fist on Y/n's face but the girl easily dodged it and let go of Lisa's leg causing the Thai to stumble.

Moon Byul-yi

Rank: Police Detective

Code Name: Solar's Bitch (SB)

Badge Number: 1222

Strength: Arms and Fist (she can punch your soul out of you)

Weaknesses: Aegyo (she'll cringe so much that she'll forget her real mission)

Suddenly, Seulgi—who has her rubber knife between her fingers—wrapped her arms around Y/n's body tightly, including her arms to lock her in her place.