𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Previously on My Heartless Boss:

"Ms. Bae, Ms. Lee Ji-won is here to pick you up."

3rd Person's PoV

The grin on Y/n's face fell, and it was immediately replaced with a scowl, and she's not even trying to hide it from Joohyun.

On the other hand, Joohyun's small smile dropped a little, her eyebrows furrowed, clearly not expecting the sudden visit from her first love.

"Oh, okay. Please let her in first.." Joohyun mumbles, causing the staff to nod and let Ji-won in. "Hey..."

"Hello, Hyun.." Ji-won calls, waving with a smile.

Y/n rolls her eyes at the flirty smile from Ji-won, but what she didn't like the most was when Joohyun gives her a tired smile, waving back.

Before Ji-won could even stand in front of Joohyun, Y/n steps forward and faced the girl, blocking her from going closer to Joohyun.

"I believe this is our first meet. I'm Y/n, Joohyun's wife." Y/n cheekily introduces herself causing Joohyun to sigh loudly and stand beside her.

"No, she's my just my assistant."

"Oh, well. I'm glad that's not true.." Ji-won says, before turning back to Y/n, "Anyways, nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Ji-won, Joohyun's first love.." She smirks.

Y/n huffed, "Geez, no need to brag..gosh.."

Joohyun clicked her tongue at Y/n's unusual behaviour, before turning to Ji-won. "Why are you here? Are you taking me somewhere?"

Ji-won then starts to smile with a nod, "Actually, yes. Let's go?"

Noticing how Ji-won didn't even ask Joohyun if she's okay with it, Y/n held Joohyun's hand, refusing to let her go. "My Baechu is tired, Miss Ji-won. So would you please just let her go home."

Ji-won raised an eyebrow, turning to Joohyun, "Is that true? Are you not going with me?"

Y/n scoffs seeing Joohyun shake her head, "No, I'm okay. I'm not that tired, I'll go with you.."

"Well, we'll get going, Y/n." Ji-won tells Y/n, grabbing Joohyun's hand but before Y/n lets go of her boss's hand, she leaned in and whispered,

"I placed a taser, pepper spray, pocket knife, and candies in your purse, okay? Be careful, I don't trust this girl.."

Joohyun chuckles at what Y/n just said, her assistant is surely not lying when she put those in her bag, "You're just jealous, that's why you don't trust her.."

Y/n shrugs, not denying the fact, "Whatever.."

Seeing Joohyun and Ji-won's disappearing figures, she huffed loudly, enough for the staffs to look at her, confused on why the bright and loud assistant has the long and bored face.