𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Previously in MHB:

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want a kiss too?"

"Yah!"

Y/n jumped from the bench, her thoughts immediately disappearing. She then shook her head and turned her head. "Y-Yeah?"

"You weren't listening, were you?" Joohyun asks, sighing.

"No.. Ugh! Fucking daydreams..." Y/n groans, but then blushes at the thought of Joohyun asking her that. "Anyways, what were you saying, Baechu?"

"I said, do you want a kiss too?"

Wait.

Y/n's eyes widen in surprise, her hand quickly clasping her mouth to suppress the squeal that was about to escape.

"That was real?!"

Joohyun clicked her tongue but nodded to answer Y/n's question, "Of course it was. Why, was it too unreal for you?" Irene smirks as her assistant who only nods several times.

"Duhh. But to answer your question," Y/n paused, "..hell yes!"

Joohyun chuckles, pushing Y/n's face away when she tries to kiss her, "Well, too bad. I was just asking.."

Y/n's face fell, "What! I thought you were really gonna kiss me."

"I only kiss someone when I have feelings for them, Lee Y/n.." Joohyun told the pouting Y/n.

"So, you have kissed Ji-hoe then?"

"Why would I?" Joohyun says, getting up from the bench with Y/n.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Don't you have feelings for her?"

Joohyun sighed, "Why do you keep asking about her, do you like Ji-won?" She asks furiously.

Thinking it was time to get back at her boss for always messing with her feelings, Y/n smirked in her mind, "Well.."

"What."

"I'm kind of starting to like her.. she's attractive and seems fun-"

Joohyun scoffed, "Yeah, like I would believe you. You literally hate her presence."

Y/n huffed, "That's because she likes you. But now.. I think I'm really attracted to her."

Well, for that part.. Y/n wasn't really lying when she said she's attracted to her because hey.. Y/n will admit, Ji-hoe has good looks.

The idiot then grabbed her phone, "I even have a picture of her on my phone, do you wanna see? Let's admire her togethe-"

Stopping the urge to smack Y/n on the face, Joohyun deeply inhaled and exhaled for a few seconds before yelling, "What the hell, no! You said you like me, what happened to that."

"What, I can't like two women now?"

Joohyun shut her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose with her fingers in annoyance, "Fine! You continue this date with your new girlfriend then!" She then grabbed her phone from her bag and called someone causing Y/n to widen her eyes.

"W-Wait! I like her face but I don't like her attitude-"

"Well, have fun you two! Manager-nim is here now. Bye." Joohyun spat her words, pushing Y/n towards the confused Ji-won.