𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Irene's PoV

Beep Beep Beep!

"Ugh." I groaned and turn my alarm off.

"Unnie! Manager-nim is here. Come down quick!" I heard Yeri's voice shout from my door.

"Alright. I'll just shower." I replied, wrapping a robe around my naked body. I lazily walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine.

When I finished, I got dressed and walked downstairs to see all of them in the living room. I sat in front of our manager and waited for him to talk.

"Why are you here early, oppa?" I asked, stretching my limbs.

"I'm here to announce that starting next week, you'll have your own assistant." He straightforwardly said, making my members jump in excitement.

"Wahh! Is it a girl? Is she hot like me?" Joy asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Really? That's your first question?" I asked, looking at her but she just shrugged and turn back to our manager.

"Yes, she's a girl. She's twenty years old, so she's pretty young." Manager-nim said with a chuckle.

"I hope she's hot.." We heard Yeri mumble making me gasp and look at her unbelievably.

"Unnie is finally gonna have a girl in her arms." Seulgi teased, laughing with our members.

"Yah. I'm not gonna have someone in my arms." I told the four girls before turning to our manager. "And why do I need to have an assistant? I don't need one."

"PD-nim suggested this since you girls are gonna be busy, especially you Irene. You're the leader here, you need assistance." He said before continuing. "And besides, I'm not gonna be around often because I have a pregnant wife, remember?"

"Oh yeah..But I can handle it." I said stubbornly, not really liking the idea of having an assistant always beside me.

"The assistant will be working for all of you but her focus is on you, Irene-ssi. She can help you with everything, she's a daughter of PD-nim's friend, so she's trustworthy." He explained.

"This is a great idea, unnie. You can relax and stop thinking about work for awhile." Wendy said making me sigh.

"Fine. We'll see what happen.."

-

Your PoV

"Pabo, starting next week, you'll work for Red Velvet's leader as a Personal Assistant." My sister, Ji-eun said causing me to jump from the couch and look at her with wide eyes.

"What? I thought I'll take over our parents company?" I asked, eyeing her, thinking she's just messing with me.

"Well, you need to experience having a job first to be able to work as a CEO on a company, Y/n/n.."

"I do have a job, unnie."

"Yeah, a job that our parents doesn't even know about, and a job that could risk your life. What do you think mom and dad will do if they knew about this?"

"Don't act like you're not a licensed police officer, unnie.." (that's actually true in real life)

I said, shaking my head causing her to give me a look.

"Aish, fine..I'll just quit if it's too hard for me." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'm sure you and Joohyun will get along just fine.." She said, snickering.