𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

The Next Day; Saturday at 4:30 in the morning

Y/n suddenly woke up to light noises, she turned her head only to see Joohyun fixing up one big duffel bag. She raises an eyebrow and sat up causing Joohyun to look at her.

"It's very early, go back to sleep."

Y/n ignored her statement and asks, "Where are you going, boss?"

Joohyun sighed, getting up from the floor, "I'm going to visit my family."

"I thought you'll visit on Monday?" Y/n continues to ask questions.

"Nope, I changed my mind. I'm leaving in an hour." Joohyun answered, zipping her bag before preparing her outfit.

Y/n got up excitedly, a grin making its way to her lips, "Can I please, please come with you?!" She then starts to fix her bed and fold her blanket in a fast pace making Joohyun chuckle.

"Okay.. bring sweaters and coats, it's freezing there." Joohyun spoke in a soft tone.

"Okay!"

Joohyun loocked at her assistant once again, "Are you sure you want to go there with me? It's a quiet village and there's no signal or internet."

Y/n's face fell, "N-No wifi?"

Joohyun nodded, her lips slowly curling up into a small smile, "No wifi.. so no porn."

"Aw shit.." Y/n mumbles but then, a smug smirk appeared on her face, "Well.. it wouldn't be a problem if we make our own, righ-"

"Yah! A-As soon as I finish getting ready, I'm gonna leave, so you better catch up." Joohyun stutters, and hurriedly went in the bathroom.

Hearing what her boss said, Y/n's eyes widen and she immediately starts preparing her bag of clothes for the week.

After four hours of the car ride, finally, the two have arrived at the quiet, cold village.

"Wow, it really is freezing in here.. and..and boring." Y/n mumbles causing Joohyun to chuckle lightly.

"Yeah.. it's boring in here. The people here are old, even the kids in here acts like they're 70." Joohyun spoke, pointing the direction as Y/n drives her matte black Range Rover. "We're here."

While Joohyun collects her things, Y/n turned off the engine and got out of the car, jogging to the other side to open the door for her boss.

"Oh hello, my gentlewoman.." Joohyun says with a playful tone, earning a smug grin from Y/n. "Thank you."

"Always, ma'am.." Y/n replies, gently shutting the door before grabbing both of their duffel bags in the trunk. "You said this is your grandma's place, right? Is your family here yet?"

Joohyun gave Y/n a thankful smile when she refused to let her take her bag, before answering her questions, "Yes, my family arrived yesterday. Let's go inside."

Y/n excitedly hopped her way to the door and let Joohyun knock. After several seconds, the door opened revealing a woman in her 40's.

"Oh gosh, Hyun. You finally got here, I missed you!" Joohyun's mom then went to hug her daughter making Y/n smile at how much her boss seem to get her mother's face.

"I missed you too, It's been months.." Joohyun muttered before they pulled away.

Seeing a tall figure beside her daughter, Joohyun's mom smiled a bit wider, her eyes landing on Y/n's grinning face, "And who's your attractive guest, Hyun?"