𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Jenjen_is_life here's your update😂🤪

-

Your PoV

Tuesday

"Ugh." I groaned like always before crawling to the bathroom.

Yes, I crawled.

After doing my morning routine, I got dressed into simple clothes before excitedly running to my car to go to Red Velvet's house.

I looked at the time to see it's 5:42 in the morning

I think I'm too early and excited but eh..

When I arrived, I got out of my car before grabbing the spare house keys Seulgi secretly got for me since Bae Joohyun seemed to hate my ass for even breathing at the same country as her and wouldn't let me have a key to their house. I quietly walked into the house to see a sign of no one.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

I grabbed the iPad that I hid yesterday to see Joohyun have a solo photoshoot today at 7am. I walked upstairs and go to the rooms. Thankfully, it has names on the doors so it's easy for me to know where Joohyun's room are.

It's the farthest from the girls so I quickly walked towards it and knocked on the door three times.

"Ugh.." I heard a groan from the inside.

Is that me?

I knocked again but this time, I didn't hear anything.

"Good morning, boss! It's wake up time!" I shout cheerfully.

"Oh my god. Piss off!" She shouts back making me chuckle.

"I'm coming!" I said but then, my mind decided to think of something else causing my face to heat up before I finally opened the door.

"YAH! GET OUT. I'M NAKED, YOU PERVERT!" She yelled making my eyes widen and run out of the room.

"Sorry, boss! Hehe.." I said as I feel my face heating up.

I saw something move from the corner of my eye causing me to look to see Yeri and Joy filming me while laughing.

I was about to call them but suddenly, the door opened revealing my surprisingly calm looking boss with a robe wrapped around her small body.

"Come here." She said with a creepy smile.

"Why?" I asked, scared.

"Just come here."

"No, you're gonna hit me." I said but still walked closer to her.

SMACK!

SMACK!