𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Belated Happy 30th Birthday to our one and only Bae Joohyun🥳🖤 Hope she stays very healthy and happy, and you guys do as well! Enjoy!

-

3rd Person's POV

The Next Day at RV's House

Quietly and slowly twisting the doorknob, Y/n got out of their room and shut the door behind her, trying not to wake Joohyun up. As soon as she left the room, she stood tall on the hallways and shouted,

"GOOOOOD MOOORNIIII-" Suddenly, a whole loaf of bread was suddenly pushed into her mouth causing her to immediately shut up.

"Shhh.." Seulgi shushed, blinking both of her eyes.

"Was that a wink?" Y/n chuckles, teasing Seulgi.

"Shut up, Y/n/n.." The other girl mumbles, slapping Y/n on the back of the head. "Aish, you trouble maker.. don't annoy unnie too much, she might fall for you.." Seulgi says with a giggle.

Y/n shrugs, "Well, annoying is in my blood so.."

"Considering Ji-eun unnie and your brother is annoying too, that is true." Seulgi says, as they both walked down the stairs to eat breakfast.

Realizing that they were the only two who is currently awake, they both stared at each other and just stood there, doing nothing.

"Uhh..do you know ho-"

"Do you know how to cook?" Y/n asked Seulgi the same question the RV member was about to ask causing the two to have another staring contest.

"We've been best friends since we were on our mothers womb, and you don't know if I could cook?" Seulgi asks, her eyebrows furrowed.

Y/n shrugs, "I could ask you the same.."

Knowing the other girls will probably wake up later than usual, the two decided to eat breakfast at the café near their house.

"Could you order for me, Seulgi-ya? I'll just buy candies.." Y/n says, making Seulgi sigh.

"Again? Didn't Hyun unnie bought you candies this week?"

"I ran out of it last night.. I'll be quick, promise!" Y/n promised causing the older girl to sigh and nod. "Thanks!"

Y/n immediately ran to a candy story near the café and bought all the candies she's been craving. She was about to leave the store, but before she could, she saw a kid crying on the corner, and looks like she's only at the age of five.

The assistant's heart aches at the sight of the young girl and slowly approached her.

"Annyeong.." Y/n greeted with a soft voice, a kind smile plastered on her lips.