𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes. I think this is a long chapter? Idk. Enjoy!

-

3rd Person's PoV

12:27 am

Y/n woke up when someone stepped on her thighs. She groaned and opened her eyes to see its Joohyun.

"I forgot you're in there.." Irene mumbled before continuing to walk out the door.

"Where are you going, boss?"

"On the fifth floor."

"Okay, I'll come with you." Y/n mumbled as she get up from her bed which confuses the leader since there's no fifth floor.

Before going out, she grabbed two tasers and slide it down in her pocket.

Ever since the incident that happened in the store, she's always been keeping her guard up, especially when she's with Joohyun. It's better to be prepared, cause who knows what'll happen.

When the two got downstairs, Irene immediately went to the fridge while Y/n sat up on the kitchen island, playing with the tasers.

"Is that real?" Joohyun asks.

"I'm not sure. Want me to try it on you-"

"I'm not joking around here." Irene harshly spat, grabbing Y/n by the collar and pulling her close.

Instead of getting scared, Y/n smirked at the closeness. Joohyun noticed this and immediately pushed her assistant away, clearing her throat.

"Hey, boss. Will you be my girlfrie-"

"No."

🎶Ice cream, chillin, chillin, ice cream, chillin. Ice crea-🎶

"Yeoboseyo?" Joohyun answered her phone. "Hey, why are you still up?"

Y/n chuckled at the cute ringtone and went down from the island. As the short girl continued talking to someone, Y/n went closer to her and grab her hand, causing the leader of RV to glare at her, but Joohyun let her assistant hold her hand anyways since she was too busy speaking with Jennie.

As they continued talking, Y/n grabbed a taser and placed it on Joohyun's hand, making sure her boss held it tight.

When Joohyun felt the taser in her hands, she unconsciously pressed the button on the side causing the taser to make a loud sound.

Joohyun jumped and squealed in surprise causing Y/n to laugh her ass off.

"Oh my god!" Y/n continued to laugh making the older girl chuckle at the unexpected surprise. "Oh wow.." Y/n mumble, as she stare at her boss's smile, but then, it instantly faltered.

"Yah, are you and Y/n doing some kinky shit while I'm talking to you?" Jennie said on the other line causing Joohyun to gasp and her eyes to widen.

"What the hell, Kim Jennie!"

"Boss, why are you so red? Are you okay?" Y/n said, examining her boss's face.

"Yah! Get away from my face." Joohyun whisper shouts before pushing Y/n's face away. "Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sleep tight, Jen." Irene mumbled to her phone before ending the call.

"Boss, press it again." Y/n spoke with a silly smile as she gestured at the taser Joohyun is holding.

"I don't have a reason to."

Y/n pouted and just...stared at her boss's face.

"Quit staring at me."

"Is it bad to stare at a masterpiece?" Y/n said with a dreamy face before winking at her boss, trying to flirt again causing Joohyun press the button on the taser. Y/n jumped in surprise, not expecting the loud sound.