𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Update again 'cause why not? I need an escape from online class -_-

-

3rd Person's PoV

Joohyun is currently sitting on the living room couch...staring at Y/n, wiggling like a worm on the floor.

"Look, boss! I can be a worm in my next life!" Y/n said with a genuine smile, clearly enjoying whatever she's doing on the floor.

"No. You look more like a wiggly noodle." Joohyun comments making her members laugh beside her.

"Oh yeah! Wiggly noodles can move like this, right? I want to be a noodle now.."

"If you're lucky, you'll be a noodle in your next life and I'll be the one to eat you." Joohyun said making everyone quiet.

"..."

"..."

"OH MY GOD! CAN WE DO THAT?" Y/n innocently shouted and went to Joohyun. "I want you to eat-"

Then, Y/n finally realized.

"-me.." Y/n trailed off. "Oh shit...you'll eat me..oh shi-"

"Here we go...again." Joohyun mumbled.

"What do you mean-" Wendy asked but was cut off.

"MOM! BAE JOOHYUN SAID SHE'LL EAT ME IF I BECAME A NOODLE IN MY NEXT LIFE!"

"...."

"No, mom. I don't want to be a doctor in my next life." Y/n began to sulk but then happily shouted- "I WANT TO BE A NOODLE."

Joohyun was about to drag her assistant by the ear but then was stopped by Seulgi by saying, "Unnie, you started this.."

"Ugh, shit..I started this.."

-

"Unnie, wake up." Yeri said, shaking Joohyun a bit.

"Hmm? What is it?" Joohyun asked, fluttering her eyes open as she sat up a bit on the couch.

"Where's Y/n/n?"

"I don't kno-" Joohyun was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"BOSS!"

"Whaaat." Joohyun grumpily said, her members walking into the living room when they heard the door.

"I CAUGHT A BIRD!!" Y/n shouted before muffled chirping of a bird can be heard.

"That's nice.."

"...."

"Wait what? PUT IT BACK!"

"Whyy, its cute and- AHHHH I THINK ITS EATING MY HAND!" They heard Y/n scream before the door opened and closed again.

"Sooyoung, can you call that fucking idiot." Joohyun said making Joy laugh and nod.

When Joy came back with Y/n, the assistant immediately went to her boss like a little puppy.

"You.."

"Yesh, Bosh?" Y/n asked with a small voice and a small smile.

"Sit on the end of the couch."

By this, Y/n immediately followed and sat on the end of the couch comfortably before saying, "Now what, boss."

"Behave and massage my feet-"

1 minute later

"Ow, you punk! I told you to search on YouTube first!"