𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Just a filler chapter for today, guys:) Anyways, stay safe!

-

3rd Person's PoV

"Um, hello?! Did you really just locked the door after you've agreed to let me bang you?! Ugh! The audacity!" Y/n yells, lightly kicking the door to her's and Joohyun's shared room.

After sending the last text Y/n sent her boss, she didn't waste any time to skip over the stairs and to where Joohyun is, but seeing the door locked in front of her, the assistant was left with her own sexual thoughts.

"Boss! I know you can hear me, stop ignoring me!" Y/n bangs on the door not too loud, afraid that Joohyun will get mad at her for trying to destroy their door.

Sighing in frustration, Y/n sat on the floor by the door, knowing Joohyun will not let her go in that fast.

Smirking to herself, Y/n spoke with a little bit of a teasing tone in her voice, "Here, how about think of how many ways I could possibly ruin your coochie- oh my god, that's not a very seductive word to say right now.. shit." Y/n whispered the last statement to herself, face palming.

Pretending she didn't just say 'coochie' to seduce her boss, Y/n cleared her throat and once again let out her usual smirk.

"Miss Bae Joohyun..we both know I owe you rules to follow..and if you don't mind, I'd like to add one for the sake of myself." Y/n paused, knowing Joohyun will let her have one rule to make it a little fair for the both of them.

Taking the silence as an approval to this, Y/n leans her back on the doorframe and spoke,

"Rule number 69... don't tease me unless you're going to please me.."

Y/n patted her own back at the rule she proudly made and grinned to herself, not having any idea how Joohyun's face heated up on the other side of the door.

"Well, I hope you heard that, boss." Y/n spoke through the door, before continuing to blabber dirty statements that a hundred percent could make Joohyun turn into a flustered mess. "-I'm sure you know that I have sex with you a lot in my head-" Y/n was cut off when she saw a picture Joohyun sent her.

B.J (blowjob):

Y/n bursted out into loud laughters, not expecting the photo from her boss who literally glares at her 24/7

Knowing she probably frustrated Joohyun enough, Y/n got up from the floor as she presses the photo to save it on her phone.

"Ugh, you're so cute, Baechu! I'm not really sure anymore if I want to bang you or hug you. But I guess I don't have to worry, we could do both any time you want."