𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

No one's PoV

(Later on that same day..)

"YAH! YOU IDIOT, DID YOU GET THE NIGHT LIGHTS AGAIN?"

"B-But, they're so cute, I'm just taking a picture with them-"

"You didn't even tell me first! I thought Sooyoung snatched it again!" Joohyun argued with Y/n.

"But I bought them for you, why can't I have pictures with them!" Y/n childishly argued back. "They're my babies first!"

"No, they're my babies. So if you're going to borrow them, tell me first!"

"Yeorobuuun!" (Why do I hear Shuhua..) Yeri greeted loudly. "Look at these two lovebirds, fighting because of their two inanimate(means not alive) babies.." Yeri filmed with her camera as she gestured towards the two cute nightlight. "Yess..that's their babies-"

"Are you done yet?" Joohyun asked with a bored look as she stare at Y/n posing goofily with the nightlights.

"Okay, I'm done now!" Y/n chimed and kissed the 'babies' before giving it back to Joohyun.

"Ugh.." Joohyun grimaced and grabbed her nightlights, still glaring at the idiot just smiling at her.

-

Joohyun's PoV

The Next Day, At SM Entertainment Company

"Okay so..Ehem." The kid weirdly smiled as she stared back at us.

Today is the day where these five detectives are gonna discuss a certain topic with us. Itzy, Blackpink, Mamamoo and my members are currently at our company's meeting room, staring at this punk just...smiling at us.

"...Hi." The kid mumbled, waving her hands at us.

"You idiot, just start." I said rolling my eyes causing her to laugh with the others.

"Fine, future Mrs. Lee Joohy-"

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue as I get up from my seat.

"Just kidding!" She shout making me sit down again. "...or not."

This punk never gets tired of pissing me off, does she?

"Boss, first of all. Will you be my girlfrie-"

"No."

"-okay, I'll ask again tomorrow. So, moving on!" She immediately said after hearing my answer. "Hmm...every group has a member from my team except for Twice...To make sure everyone is secured, I'll just double every group's alarm buttons that you can press if ever a stranger comes in." She said straightforwardly making me shake my head.

"Will the alarms be hidden?" Wheein asked.

"Yes, unnie, but It'll be easy to find. I'll make sure you girls know where my team and I hid it." Idiot said, before she winks at me.

"Will you focus on your job?" I told her, sighing heavily cause this kid is really stressing me out.

"You're my job too." She said with her usual smirk that I badly want to slap off of her face.

"Wait till we get home.."

"Ooh, are you gonna punish me?"

"Yah!"

"Cut it off, you two." Jisoo sternly and bossily said, but then giggled after everyone looked at her in shock.

"I know marriage life is hard, but can you please not discuss your couples problems here-" Moonbyul said but I cut her off.