Chapter 20

Aria's POV:
I clear my throat loud enough for both of them to hear. They look over at me. Ugh. I hate Madison Beer so much. She gives me a dirty look. "We were talking." She says in a rude tone. "I'm going to go to the bathroom before it starts..." Brooklyn says, walking away. I scoot over a seat so I'm sitting next to Madison. "Just so you know, he's MY boyfriend. Not yours." I say, squinting at her. "Oh please. You think that's going to stop me?" She smirks. My face gets hot. Brooklyn comes back and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Here to present the award for best male swimmer, 15 year old model Aria Webberson and 16 year old son of famous soccer player David Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham!" The crowd cheers as we walk up the stairs to the stage. I can't stop smiling. Brooklyn takes the microphone and I have the envelope in my hand. "And the winner is..." Brooklyn says as I open the envelope. "Michael Phelps!" We say at the same time. The crowd cheers and Michael gives his speech. Brooklyn and I go back to our seats. "Good job, guys!" David says from behind us. The awards are over at 10:00 and we decide to go to an after party after Victoria goes home with Harper. We arrive at a huge house and walk inside, music booming in my ears. I go to get a drink and leave Brooklyn alone for a few minutes. David finds me and says he's going to leave me and Brooklyn here and to be home by 12:30. I dance a little bit and wonder where Brooklyn went. I walk around a little bit with a glass coke bottle in my hand. I find Brooklyn sitting with Madison. "Br-" I start to say as Madison pulls him in for a kiss. He grabs the back of her head and pulls her closer to him. I drop the bottle and it shatters to pieces on the hard wood. I feel tears sting my eyes and scream. "BROOKLYN BECKHAM, WE'RE DONE." Everyone looks at me. He starts to get up and Madison has a smirk on her face. I stomp out of the house, slamming the door. He chases after me and grabs my wrist. Paparazzi is everywhere but I don't care. "Let go, now." I say, quiet but obviously furious. My makeup streams down my face. "Aria please." He begs. "You think I'm going to forgive you? This is the second time, Brooklyn." I say, choking back tears. "Just, don't talk to me. I'm calling my mom to tell her I'm coming home." I pull my wrist from his grasp and stomp to the cab I called for. I get in and slam the door. The whole ride back to the Beckham's I stare at the rain soaked window, crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me? Especially with a hoe like her.

Ah omg another short chapter but this one was actually sad. Comment your opinions on Madison Beer😁