Chapter 2

After an hour or two, we arrive into the city. Large looking houses close together, so many stores, lots of things to do. My eyes are lit up with excitement, my mouth agape. We finally pull up to a large house. "This is it!" My grandfather says as he opens my door. "Wow." I say, my eyes wide. "I'll give you the full tour!" My grandmother says as my brothers and I follow her inside. We walk up the grand staircase. "Aria, this is your room." My grandma says as she leads me into a huge room with a queen size bed, a flatscreen tv, a desk, and an amazing view looking out into the backyard. "You have a pool?!" I screech as I press my face against the window. "You also get your own bathroom." My grandma says as she smiles. My brothers look so jealous "lucky." They say, muttering under their breath. My grandma walks out, taking them to their own rooms. I suddenly realize something. My grandparents are LOADED. I never realized it until now. My grandpa soon walks in with all my bags. "Here you go sweetie." He says. I get up and kiss his cheek. "Thanks grandpa!" I say as I take my bags from him. I start unpacking and walk into the bathroom to the huge walk in closet. "Oh my gosh." I say to myself. It's huge. I start unpacking, hanging up dresses and jeans and nice shirts. I could seriously get used to this. My grandma calls me downstairs. "I bought you something you might like!" She says with her hands begin her back. She pulls a light purple penny board out from behind her back. "Grandma I love it!" I say with my eyes lit up like Christmas lights. "You can only use it under one condition." She says. I nod my head rapidly. "You have to make some friends." She says as I take the board from her. "I promise grandma, I love you so much!" I say as I run to slip on my converse. Time to take this baby for a spin. I start picking up speed, careful so paparazzi doesn't see me. Suddenly I hear my name. "Aria Webberson?" I stop dead in my tracks and turn around slowly. "Brooklyn Beckham?" I say, mockingly. "How do you know my name?" I say with a confused look on my face. "Well you're just about on every fashion magazine my mum owns." He says with his cute accent. "I think your gorgeous." He says while scratching the back of his neck and blushing. "You're not too bad yourself." You say, smirking. "My mum would die to meet you." He says. "Maybe another time, I really need to get back." You say. "Can I have your number so we can keep in touch?" He asks as I roll my eyes. I take my phone and type it in. "Thanks." He says as I turn around and skate home as fast as I can. I just had an encounter with Brooklyn Joseph Beckham. THE Brooklyn Beckham. I have to tell Becca. I rush home and lift my laptop out of my bag and Skype her. "Becca calm down and I'll tel, you who I just talked to." I say, she's probably exhausted. It's really early in America. "Who?" She says sleepily. "Brooklyn Beck-" before I can finish, she's screaming her head off. "NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She's running around her room. "Calm down! My grandparents might wonder what's going on!" I say laughing. "I've got to go now. Dinner." I say as I hang up. As of on cue, I get a text from Brooklyn. "Hey wanna come over tomorrow?" It reads. I get butterflies in my stomach. "Sure thing, Brooklyn." I text as I go downstairs for dinner.

How was this chapter? I liked it but there'll be a huge surprise in the next chapter, plus this one was really short. More??