Chapter 18

Aria's POV:

Brooklyn and I wake up at 8. I hear my phone make a noise and sure enough, its my best friend Becca.

Becca:

Problem

Me:

What's wrong?

Becca:

Bryan's coming to LA because he herd you're with Brooklyn

Me:

Well what about his new girlfriend?

Becca:

She dumped him. I'm coming to LA. Love you babez bye

Me:

Yay!

I put my phone on my nightstand. Oh gosh. This is gonna be bad. "Baby whas wrong?" Brooklyn asks, sitting up in bed. "My ex wants to 'hunt you down'." I say, rolling my eyes. Its probably not even true. Brooklyn looks worried. "I won't let him hurt you." He says. "We have to go to the kids choice sports awards thing for my dad tonight" Brooklyn says. "Well why didn't you tell me!" I ask. "Because its not a big deal." He chuckles. "Well I need to know what to wear!!" I scream. "I'll pick it out for yo-" suddenly, the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" I yell, Brooklyn right behind me. I open the door. Its Bryan. "Hey beautiful" he says, smirking. "How do you know where I'm staying...?" I ask, Brooklyn hides inside just in case Bryan sees him. "Oh I have ways." He lifts his eyebrows. "Please go away, you're a creep and you cheated on me." I say, trying to close the door. He stops me. "Brooklyn get security." I whisper. Brooklyn runs to get them. I open the door to let Bryan in and he presses me up against the wall and tries to kiss me. He puts his hand down the front of my pants but his grasp is too strong. "Brooklyn!!" I screech. Bryan slaps me accross the face. I whimper and a tear rolls down my cheek. "What's going on here?!" David runs in and pulls Bryan off of me. "Aria are you okay?" He asks, hugging me. "Yeah." I sniffle. "I don't want to see you back here. Do you understand?" David says to Bryan. "Y-yes sir." He stutters and runs out the door.

That was crappp