Chapter 26

Aria's POV:
I walk home the next morning, Brooklyn comes with me. I walk into my house and my mom's sitting on the couch with Ava. "Hey mom!" I say as I grab an apple from the bowl in the kitchen. "Do you two go everywhere with each other?" She asks, laughing. "Pretty much." Reply, looking at brooklyn as Ava grabs his finger. He smiles. "I signed you up for online schooling instead because I have to work, Jayson has college, grandma and grandpa are going to Europe and Bryce is going to the U.S. for a school trip." My mom says. My mouth falls open. "But Brooklyn and I were going to go to the same school." I say. "Don't worry, I'll get my mom to sign me up for online as well." He says as he kisses my forehead. "Well okay." I say smiling. Suddenly, the phone rings and my mom answers it as Brooklyn holds Ava. Those two are so cute. "Yes, that would be great! Sure I'll ask her. Okay. Wonderful! Goodbye!" My mom says on the phone. "Who was that?" I ask. "Someone wants you to star for a role in a movie. Brooklyn, too." She smiles. "Bu- I've never acted." Brooklyn says. "You'll do fine." I say smirking. "Can we take Ava on a walk?" I ask my mom. "Sure!" She says. Brooklyn puts Ava in her stroller and I push it. "I want a lot of kids later on." I say, thinking about the scare a few months ago. "Me too, like 5 or 6." Brooklyn says. I stop. "5 or 6? Wow. Better learn how to change a diaper." I laugh. He playfully punches my arm. "Shut up." He says laughing. "I wanna move back to the U.S. in the future. Maybe even LA." I say to Brooklyn. "Me too." He says smiling. "Aria, I hope you realize when I said I want you to be my one and only, I wasn't kidding because I've never loved someone as much as I love you." He says, his deep brown eyes looking into mine. You can get lost in those eyes. "I love you too and I feel the same way." I say, smiling. We kiss and start walking back to my house, our fingers intertwined, Brooklyn pushing the stroller this time. Let's just say, this is where our journey in life began. Little did I know I'd soon start a life with such an incredible person. Brooklyn Joseph Beckham.