Chapter 22

Brooklyn's POV:
I haven't slept all night. I sit at the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. What am I doing? I just messed everything up. Madison has some kind of spell she pulls people into. I don't like it. Aria would never bully anyone. I need to either talk to Madison or Aria about this. I check the time on my phone. 4:32 AM. I've been thinking way too much.
Aria's POV:
I haven't slept all night. I sit at the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. What has he done? Does he think he can just completely destroy me? No, he didn't do this. Madison did. I check the time on my phone. 4:32 AM. Suddenly my door opens a crack and someone walks in. "Aria? What happened to Brookie?" Harper asks, her eyes teary. I pick her up and put her on the bed with me. "What do you mean Harper?" I ask, confused. "He's in his room crying and it makes me sad." She says as her lip quivers. I hold her in my arms. "Harper, me and Brooklyn are having a little argument right now." I try to explain to the three year old. "Make it better pleasee." She says, crying now. I feel bad. "I'll try Harper. I promise." I say to her. "Can I stay?" She asks. "Of course." I say and put her under the covers with me. I turn off the light and kiss her head. "Night Harper." I say. She's already fast asleep.
Brooklyn's POV:
I wake up on my floor, tears stain my cheeks. I've never cried this bad. There's a knock at my door. "Go away." I say to who ever it is on the other side of the door. "Brookie pleasee." It's Harper. I open the door and she tackles me in a hug, holding her stuffed bear by her side. "I slept in Aria's room with her and she was really sad." Harper says, putting her lip. Oh no. Even Harper knows I did something wrong. "Fix it, Brookie! Please!" Harper pleads. I pick her up and hold her. "I'll try my best, Harps." I say. "No more crying." She says before she toddles out of my room. I close the door and sink down in front of it. I have to fix this. For Harper. For Aria. For our future. For the sake of everyone. The day is August 17th and we leave on the 24th. Exactly a week left. I have a week to fix this or Aria might never forgive me. I put in my headphones and lay on the floor. Wow I probably look like such a girl right now. Listening to sad music and crying. I decide to fix things and I come out of my room and walk down the hallway.
Aria's POV:
I have to fix this. We both do and he knows it, too. I'm listening to sad music and crying, laying on my floor. Such a girl thing, right? Currently I'm listening to Wings by Birdy. It was mine and Brooklyn's song. I decide I need to fix this. I walk out of my room and down the hallway when all of a sudden a bump into Brooklyn.

Moreeee??