Chapter 14

Aria's POV:

I'm taking a shower when I realize something. I drop the soap and scream. Luckily no one was home. I finish up in the shower and get changed. I sit down on my bed with my head in my hands, crying. We forgot protection. What if I'm pregnant? What if brooklyn hates me? What if his parents find out? What if my brothers murder him? So many questions are filling through my head and I finally decide to calm down. If I am pregnant, I'll ruin mine and the Beckham's reputation. I pick up my phone and call brooklyn. "Come over right now." I say and hang up before he has time to ask questions. Minutes later the doorbell rings and I answer it. Its Brooklyn. He walks in fast, rubbing his hands through his hair. "How could this happen?! How could we forget?!" He yells. I feel so small. "Brook-" he walks over to me. "I know aria, I'm trying to calm down." He says, holding my wrists. "I don't even know if I'm pregnant!" I yell. I'm so scared. I hear the garage open. "You should go." I say to him and kiss him. I run up to my room and fall fast asleep. Soon enough, I wake up to my brother shaking me awake. "Time for your pagent modeling thing." He says. "It's called a fashion show!" I yell, rolling my eyes. I sit up and get all my outfits together. My hair's in a messy bun so I just leave it. We get to the fashion show and I change into my formal, a mint colored dress with sparkles at the top with silver heels. "Next up we have Aria Mae Webbering, born on January 25th to Courtni and Danny Webbering. She also has 2 older brothers and a little sister on the way. Aria has been dating Victoria Beckham's eldest son, Brooklyn, for 3 months now." I smile, turn, then walk back. We finally get home and brooklyn calls me over to his house. "Come to America with my family for two weeks. It'll be so fun." He grins. The Beckham's go to my house and talk it over with my mom. We're leaving in 3 days.

Idk, should brooklyn and aria have a baby this early? Please comment!