Chapter 11

Aria's POV:
It's the beginning of August. A Saturday morning. I go downstairs and grab the paper, bringing it up to my room. I pull it out of the black bag and the cover shocks me. I throw the paper and instantly start crying. My brothers run into my room. My grandparents and my mom were out at lunch. "What's wrong?!" They ask. Jayson comes to sit by me and I point over to the paper on the floor. Bryce goes and gets it, brining it back. His mouth falls open. It was a picture of Brooklyn and Ashlee kissing. Jayson comforts me as I cry into his shirt. "Can I please be a-alone?" I ask. They nod as Bryce kisses me on the head, closing my door behind them. I put my headphones in and listen to Till I Fall Asleep by Jayme Dee (listen to it, I cried). I cry my eyes out and I can't stop. My mom knocks on my door and I tell her to come in. "The boys told me what happened." She says, sorrow in her eyes as she sits next to me. She rubs her stomach and I put my head on her shoulder. She rubs my head and kisses the top of it. "Why is everything falling apart for me?" I cry. "It's okay honey." She says, rubbing my back. Just then the doorbell rings and I go downstairs to open it. It's Brooklyn, standing in the pouring rain. Everyone's looking at us, my brothers looking like they wanna beat his ass. "Aria let me explain." He says, rain soaking his hair. I step outside, close the door, cross my arms and sniffle. "You have 2 minutes." I say. "She kissed me. She forced me to." He says. "Oh please, I haven't heard that one before!" I yell, crying again. "I hate you, Brooklyn Beckham!" He obviously looks hurt but I don't care. I see him crying really bad as he shakes his head and runs home. I sit on the step with my head in my hands and just cry. "Aria come in. You're gonna catch a cold." Jayson says, picking me up and taking to my room. Was Brooklyn right? Did he actually want to kiss her? I just can't deal with this anymore. I lock my door, go to my bathroom, and grab a razor. I'm so done.

Sorry this is so short! But seriously listen to that song! I was crying lol.