Chapter 16

Aria's POV:

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I set it for 3:45 because we have to be on the plane by 5:00 AM. I know, early right? I look over at Brooklyn and he's sleeping peacefully. Wow he's adorable when he sleeps. "Brooklyn." I whisper, poking his cheek. He kinda just groans. "I'll sit on youuu." I threaten. He doesn't budge. I sit on him and he pulls me down so I'm laying on top of him, our faces inches away. His eyes open slightly and he kisses me on the lips. "Morning beautiful." He says in his sexy morning voice. "Morning babyyy." I say, jumping off of him. I get ready and by the time we're heading out the door, my family woke up. It was 4:23 AM and I said my goodbyes. Brooklyn and I get into the black van along with the rest of his family and drive to the airport. We get there and I check my two bags as we rush to our terminal, paparazzi following all around us, harper now crying in my arms. "Shhhh, its okay." I calm her down as brooklyn shields her eyes from the flashing lights. We finally get on our plane. It's me next to the window, Brooklyn in the middle and Romeo next to Brooklyn. I look at my phone. 5:32 AM. This is going to be a long flight. I think to myself. Brooklyn puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder while he plays with my light brown curls. I slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up and check my phone. 4:15 PM. We should be landing really soon. I slept for so long and I really need to go to the bathroom. Brooklyn looks up from his magazine. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks, worry in his eyes. "I just really need to go to the bathroom." I answer. "We'll be landing soon, its okay." He says. I cross my legs and he laughs, making water dripping noises. "Brooklyn Joseph Beckham, I'll pee right now and me and you both will never hear the end of it from the paparazzi." I say through clenched teeth. He laughs and carries me on his back out of the plane and into the airport.

Guys its about to get sooo good I'm sorry.