Chapter 17

Aria's POV:

We all end up going to the bathroom at the airport. Soon enough, Brooklyn's carrying me on his back again and we're getting in another van. Great. A 1 hour drive. LAX was huge, that's why brooklyn carried me. Plus I like when he carries me. It's fun. "What do you guys want for dinner?" David asks, looking through the mirror. We all end up agreeing on In and Out Burger. It was so good. As we were walking out, a little girl approached me. "Umm, can I have your autograph and a picture with you?" She asks. "Sure!" I say as Brooklyn takes a picture. "Can I have a picture with you and romeo?" The little girl with dirty blonde hair asks. I was kind of surprised to be honest. "No problem!" Romeo says. Brooklyn sighs and takes another picture. I give the little girl a hug and get into our car. A few minutes later, we pull up to a pretty big house. By this time, it was 8:00 PM and everyone was tired. Brooklyn and I shared a room because surprisingly, they're were only 5 rooms. I started unpacking and putting my clothes in the big walk in closet. "Don't take up all the space!!" Brooklyn cries. He loves his clothes too. "Oh go unpack you're hair stuff or whatever." I say. He pouts and I roll my eyes, walking over to the bathroom. "Now let me be while I unpack my girl stuff." I look over to see his reaction. "You do that.." He says, crinkling his nose. I laugh. "Guys have it so much easier." I say to him. He turns around. "And how is that?" He asks, surprised. "Dumbest question ever." I reply. "Big deal. you give birth. I think it would be kinda fun." He says. "You're a sicko." I say as I throw a tampon at him. "EW GET IT AWAYYY. I'M THE SICKO?!?!" he screeches. his facial expression is wayyy too funny right now. I burst out laughing. He lays on the bed and I jump on his stomach. "I just ate." He says. "Whoops." I reply as I give him a kiss on the lips. He starts taking off his clothes. "No stripping without permission remember?" I say, holding up my hand. "That's your rule. Not mine." He smirks. I kinda like when he gets undressed, honestly. I get into bed and feel him pressed up against me.

Ughhh I'm getting to the good part. Also thinking of a really good sequal.