𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

Hello guys! It's the author here.

I just came to leave a little message for all the folks who supported me, my dumbass, and my book. I poured all my thoughts in a hurry, but I wish you will catch the message ;)

The minutes go by fast today. It almost seems that this year is in a hurry to leave, to escape, to say goodbye for an eternity. And, unfounded, that's okay. We will greet this year in the same way we greeted the previous one and will have the exact same hopes we had last year. We will delude ourselves, again. We will hope, again. We will hurt ourselves and we will do ourselves good, again. As always has been and always will be. And in our hearts, like every year, at the stroke of midnight, we will tell ourselves that the new year will be better as if, really, it was a question of "wrong year" and "right year". As if life really depended on a year and not on ourselves.

This may sound harsh, but I wish you to do so much wrong. To do a lot of bullshit. To find yourself over time saying "but who made me do it?"                                                                                        To say "I was an idiot" or "it's the best memory I have", but without a single fragment of regret. (Don't deny yourself anything.)                                                                                                                                      I wish you to find the love of your life only after opening unbridgeable wounds for the wrong one, or you will never be able to truly appreciate it.                                                                                             I wish you to come to understand that happiness is a state of mind and not a condition of life, which is not experienced in the absence of disappointments but spite of it.                                             I hope you find the courage to find yourself in fewer books, movies, songs, and more in yourself. I wish you to feel grounded, exhausted, to say that you can no longer do it just to be surprised that instead, once again, you can.                                                                                                                             To learn not to judge the choices of others, even if in a small way we all do it, just because we feel they are distant and in contrast with our own.                                                                                            To receive kindness, tenderness, sweetness, and not necessarily from a partner, but from any person who knows how to understand that sometimes someone who listens to us and takes care of us is enough to feel good. Even in its small way, even from a distance.                                             For once, I don't wish anyone love, health, happiness, or money, but life.

And I wish this for myself, too.

I also wish you, my readers and for all the Wattpad users, a magical year, a year of exciting sunrises and sunsets, of enchanted seas and sunny beaches, of unique and unforgettable moments.

Tomorrow is a blank page of 365.

Ready to write the best story?

With love, your author, 𝑅𝓊𝓈𝒽𝓎.