𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻 - 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

(A/N: I want to warn you that in this chapter there will be a slight mention of attempt suicide, self-harm, and depression. Notice that I wrote all of this only for the story's plot, not because I support these actions. I want to tell for those who are suffering that it's normal to find life really hard and through struggles, you become a better and stronger person; don't let those stumbling blocks obstacle you. Outside there is someone who really cares for you and cherishes the fact that you choose life over death. This thing I just told about is not to offend anyone as a person who went through some really shitty stuff I don't like to joke about it. Said this, enjoy the reading and this chapter is quite long. Peace and Luv   (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  )

The dinner was quite peaceful for the girl. After the shocking revelation, every man in the room became interested in her. Surely they had a lot of questions, but they wanted to wait to respect the girl's privacy, for now.

But it didn't go unnoticed to the girl that some of them, after she revealed who she was, at first showed a shocked expression then disgust began to draw on their faces: do not take it the wrong way, they too were criminals, but she, she was all on another level. They tried to hide the slightest contempt they felt for her, but the woman was not stupid. She could read them like an open book.

While eating, the guys gave a few looks towards Nabi, but every time they turn their heads, the boys made eye contact with her and immediately they look away, afraid of her reaction.

She felt judged, nobody ever showed her what humanity was, nobody ever gave her reason to continue living, to make people understand that it is worth living; she never felt loved. She saw the blood the first time she could understand the difference between life and death. She has never loved and will never be proud of what he has made her become: a monster to everyone's eyes.

She was and still is his favorite trophy, but for she, he is beyond cruel than the devil himself, they still did not invent words to describe such inhumanity.

She felt so week under such heavy gazes that she could not bear anymore:

"I'm sorry if I'm a monster for your eyes, but believe me that the person, no the abomination that I'm today...I'm not proud of it. But before judging the book by its cover, you should see what made the monster come out to daylight...said this, I'm going back to the room and if anyone of you needs me, just knock on the door. Taey-boss update me when you need me in action...goodnight"

Just like that she quickly left the boys-who now are startled by the quiet girl's outburst- in the dining room.

Late night:

Nabi couldn't sleep, she kept turning and tossing around the sheets in the bed. A lot is happening, only two days ago she thought that she was finally free; the woman went to pickpocket only to gain some money and be able to escape to somewhere safe, but the euphory that she was feeling that night blinded all the obstacles and dangers that were incoming to the poor girl.

But soon she heard a few whispers from the other side of the door and she chuckled knowing already who were them. Nabi got up and went to open the door, then as soon as she opened the door wide at least four guys fell to her feet.

Nabi suddenly burst out laughing, that not only the boys in front of her were surprised but Nabi herself too was astonished, but she quickly shut her mouth, because she wasn't allowed to laugh unless he gives her permission to do so.

Then the boys awkwardly got up and looked at their feet as a rosy complexion crept upon their cheeks, ashamed that they were caught in the act.

"Um...Hi Nabi. We guys, the dreamies, wanted to invite you to our game room so you can play videogames with us, only if you want to..." – Jeno spoke up.