𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽- 𝙰𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

The next morning almost everyone was awake, almost. Nabi was still upstairs, God knows what the woman is doing for good two hours. The guys were discussing in the living room about the last night events and having their breakfast while being scattered all around in Seulgi's much smaller living room.

Seulgi was in the little kitchen, beside the living room, preparing the breakfast for anyone, these guys devoured for two rows her bacon and eggs and she's running out of them.

Suddenly the front door opened up and every man in the room stood up in a defensive mood, but soon they relaxed as the person in front of them was Nabi with two full bags in her hands.

"I thought you were upstairs, sleeping..." Seulgi came in the room while drying her hands and with an apron with a cute little bear around her petite waist, it was one of the occasional gifts from Nabi.

"I went to buy some groceries...saw you struggling to feed these guys..." Nabi said looking jokingly at the youngsters.

Jeno looked up widening his eyes: "W-what? We were trying to eat as least as possible, having a meal for the third time consecutive time isn't that much, right?"

Seulgi waved off jokingly and took the bags from Nabi's grip and gave them the most loving smile she could manage to do: "Don't mind this grumpy. I'm happy that you guys are enjoying my cooking".

Nabi shrugged off and went inside her's and Seulgi's room and later came back wearing a different outfit.

It was a simple suit of clothing, but on her, it seemed anything but simple. Sure, she was breathtaking in a short dress, but with pants and a biker jacket, she was as well as heavenly.

Nabi was wearing a white corset top with straps and an elastic band that was clinging on her toned abdomen. Her close-fitting black jeans adorned with a strap of small but perfectly serviceable knives. Finishing the look with black combat boots and had her shoulders covered in a black leather vest and the cherry on top, she had adorned her hands with a pair of motorcycle gloves.

Adjusting her jacket's sleeve, she started to talk looking up, interrupting the guys hanging eyes on her form: "Did you guys finish? We have some training to do."

Taeyong, who returned to his previous state, retorted: "Training, what for? And last time I checked, I was the boss here"

Nabi arched her brow and came closer to the pink-haired man, dragging her feet across the wooden floor: "If you were a good boss, you'd already yelled at them to train harder, not lounging around and doing nothing all day. Now stop being fussy. Pick up your shit and get your ass up. It's time to train."

Taeyong was now a fuming mess, but seeing the members looking up at the scene with curious eyes, he sighed: "Ok..." and got closer to Nabi, his breath fanning over her neck: "...but don't forget who's in command, next time I'll not let it slide that easily,...princess..."

The girl behind his eyes backed away snorting: "sure, sure..."

"Harder!"

Jungwoo hit the punching bag for the umpteenth time, saying he was tired was an understatement, he was exhausted, almost on the verge of collapsing. As soon as the boys came home, Nabi divided them into groups and put them under the hard work. This continued until the evening, by now almost everyone was gone leaving Nabi and Jungwoo alone in the room. The younger ones insisted on finishing the training there, but Nabi didn't take her eyes off Jungwoo once. She was determined.

He wanted to put pressure on Jungwoo, she immediately saw what he was lacking on.

"I...I can't take-it anymore..." the boy lamented slightly putting his weight on the sack. He was drenched from head to toes.

"If you can speak, it means that you still have strength!" Nabi crossed her arms on her chest looking straight at the man, who still was panting.

"That's also how you trained?"

Nabi stiffened, not expecting this question at all, although she didn't let see the slight panic passing by her eyes: "I trained in ways far worse than these..."

Jungwoo let out a light chuckle: "You're not very talkative, right?"

The woman arched her slitted eyebrow responding: "I only talk when needed. And You are trying to get away from the situation..."

Jungwoo laughed bringing up his gloved hands in surrender: "Geez, woman"

Nabi remained stoic and watched the guy punching over and over the bag: "I think it's enough for today...man?"

The boy gave her a confused look and then a heartful smile took over his features: "You're cool Nabi. We should hang out more. We can be great friends!" He gave a silly salute at the dumfounded woman and ran out of the room before Nabi could say anything.

As soon as Jungwoo got out of her sight, the end of her lips lifted and a faint smile made upon her face as she looked at the door: "Friends...?"

(A/N: Hiiiiiii guyssss! How are you? First of all, I wanted to ask sorry for those who were waiting for any kind of update. It's that I'm loaded by homework, family, jobs, etc...And a lot happened while I was gone. Like NCT 2020. Holy shit! Yeah!!!!! Sungchan is a hot mess and Shotaro is such a cutie pie (uwu).)

P.S. I'm trying my best to improve writing and grammar, so pls don't judge me. If you find any grammatical errors, please tell me, but in a gentle manner. Thanks