𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

A few days passed from the last presentation of three-quarters of NCT's gang members. Nabi, actually, found herself increasingly attached to the youngest members of the group in the last days.

Obviously, there's someone salty every time on her way, but she got used to it. Each member tried to approach the girl with various methods: someone flirted- like Johnny, Yuta, and Jaemin- also Mark attempted to flirt with Nabi, but as anyone could notice he failed miserably; someone remained indifferent with her presence, like Doyoung, Renjun, Taeil, and Jungwoo- but the latter demonstrated enthusiasm when he got to know that there was someone else in the house of the same age as him.

The last remaining ones were the quite amusing ones: Chenle, Jisung, and Jeno were intrigued by her and they always had the time to pester the girl with questions about her missions or teaching them her secret ways to always complete a mission- Nabi grows day by day affectionate to these three, they're like brothers she never had. Taeyong, still with his daddy issues always liked to tease the woman whenever he could, but talking about interaction, there were only some interrogations here and there about her- which she gladly answered with nonchalance. And lastly, Jaehyun, they didn't have that much conversation with each other after the 'deep-talk' of some days before, as he was always away for some 'guarding the perimeter for the upcoming mission'.

Taeyong presented each member's profile so she could see herself what are they capable of, and she was quite surprised by their abilities, even the younger ones, so young and innocent but also so deadly and dangerous.

Present-day:

Today was the D-day, her first mission as a 'trainee in prove' in NCT. Was she afraid? No. Was she thrilled? Absolutely yes.

During the meeting, the leader stated that she will be used only if something goes wrong -but it was made clear that nothing will go wrong and she has to see everything from behind the scenes-. This means she will go in mission with NCT127, this also means that tonight's task is something really important.

'Try to not fuck this up' she said more to the members than to herself. What can she say? She was confident.

___Mission___1___

Nabi was waiting inside the big van alongside Taeil and Yuta, the first one was immersed in the multiple dispositive in front of him and the other one is eyeing the girl once in a while only to see her totally drowned by the big screen before her. She really wanted to be in action.

The mission is to observe an accountant who recycles dirty money for the boss, but the catch of the story is that this money lays it, stealing it from the NCTs and as Taeyong said, their gang does not like to be fooled by anyone. Once the group will be certain that the number of transit accounts belongs to the NCTs, they will not wait to plant a bullet in the head and also to those who will try to hinder them.

To make it short: you mess with NCT, you are fucked.

Explaining, the mission seems easy, but as always to do a job well you need both patience and skill. Taeyong, Johnny and Doyoung are inside the strip club to make a fake deal, so they can get the swindler's bank numbers in order not only to get back the money stolen from them but to drain the enemy's bank coffers.

Mark and Jungwoo are in the opposite roofs of the club, which is in the middle of the two buildings where the two snipers are located, having a clear view of the situation and ready to shoot in a burst through the windows. Jaehyun was outside the club checking the surroundings and be there in case of back-up. Haechan didn't show up, more to her liking since he's absent, because he got injured during one of the missions and his hyungs wanted him to get back on track by giving time to heal. But the dreamies were seeing everything in 'live', despite Taeil's protests, since Renjun hacked in his hyung's PC-more like Taeil let him in easily-and watched with the others the 'show' by staying at home.

There was a moment of silence as the trio entered the club and suddenly the air seemed much thicker and full with tension, afraid that the fake aliases would blow out and the situation would degenerate.

The three walked with a firm step towards the scammer, who was identified as Jang Chen, while the crowd swaying to the rhythm of music made room for the trio that gave off the scent of danger.

Soon they arrived at the V.I.P. area, where strip services were offered, and stood in front of a small lounge secured by two muscular guards with an icy and threatening stare. The guards fixed their gaze on the three men and only with a look they demanded the identification of the guys in front of them. The NCT members remained silent as their leader gave the guards the ID and told with determination that they had an appointment with Mr. Jang, hoping that Taeil would point the appointment in the security's tablet in time.

One of the security looked down at the illuminated surface beneath him, then returning his gaze at the leader and hummed an approbation to enter the lounge.

But as soon as the three men were entering the lounge, one of the guards called the leader: "Sir..."

Shit.

Taeyong turned towards the spokesperson and the guard gave him a card: "Sir... you forgot the ID, have a nice stay here..."

Every single member breathed out a sigh of relief as the trio continued their path to the target, it was close...

Then Taeyong walked closer to Mr. Jang, but the latter was eyeing hungrily the stripper in front of him, the leader didn't even glance towards the woman, strange what kept him blocking to do so?

But he kept his thoughts for another day as he spoke to the man before him: "Hello Mr. Jang, we're here to make a deal"

Then Mr. Jang averted his gaze from the woman for a moment and looked up at the younger man: "Oh. Mr. Ty, was it? I need to know more about the strange name you gave yourself sir, here please take a seat. I'm ordering the best liquor and also they have really good services here..."

And here the mission begins for real...

(A/N: Oooooh, now the action started for real. What do you guys think will happen? The mission story is a little bit long so I had to divide it into more chapters. Apart from that, how are you? I'm currently on vacation for three months from school, so yey! How's the coronavirus situation going in your country?)