𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸- 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗

Not a long after several men appeared behind the handsome latter. Honestly, in that room everyone is handsome, the girl couldn't agree more.

Even tho her vision was still a little bit blur, she could count at least seven men, including the one she had lastly interacted with.

Suddenly, a tall man appeared in her peripheral vision and spoke:

"You do know where you are, right?"

Now, she was getting more irritated:

"If I knew where I am, I wouldn't have pestered with questions your companion, you dumb..."

The man was quite surprised by her calm facade, but he knew more than anyone else that looks can deceive.

"Ah, I see how it is... Well, now I'll remind you what happened last night, so you can put together the pieces by yourself and after regret your choices that had brought you here"

At his last sentence, the men that were standing behind began to giggle savoring-as always- the changes of the face of the captured ones.

Oh, how they loved to see that the arrogant and cold facade that the captured would build-up begins immediately to collapse as soon as they realize their fate. It was, and it'll always be appealing to their taste.

But the woman kept a stronghold of her gaze and didn't dare to look away from the spokesperson's piercing orbs, she's challenging him.

The mere thin tension line was broke after the man began to speak again:

"Well you see princess...last night you were having fun by pickpocketing and deceiving some men of power, I dare to say very dangerous people, to cheat them while you were playing, in blackjack, poker and roulette, the list goes on..."

Mere facts of last night were coming up in her head and slowly she begins to understand whats going on.

"I can see that little by little you're remembering last night's event, am I right?"

Seeing that the girl isn't responding, the man becomes more annoyed and grabbing harshly by her hair he asked, lowering his voice by diverse tones:

"Am I right?"

"Yes. Yes, you're right"

'Geez, this man does have some daddy kink issues. Can't keep it in his pants'- the not so annoying inner voice pointed out.

The girl was trying hard to hold a laugh and he thought that she was trying her best to not cry so the latter seemed satisfied by her reaction so he continues the explanation.

"Where were we?... Ah, yes. So, let's say that one of our men noticed this and came immediately to me to tell the fact. Now, you imagine that if one of your best clients is being robbed we would be worried and try to help him out. No! I could care less about him. If one of our clients is being robbed, we're being robbed too! And I and my gang don't like to be played by some random chick"

"After your little play, you went out to smoke and..."

Now the girl remembered everything:

"...that's how you hit me in the back of the head, then you took me to the van, and now I'm here..."

As soon as she realizes how in deep shit she is, crystal tears begin to come down from her now glassed eyes.

Oh, how much she wished to die right here, right now. She couldn't bear any more pain like in the past. Just last night she thought of being finally free and right now she is again at the starting point.

"Kill me"

Now, everyone apart from the girl was actually surprised by the request.

The pink-haired man-the same one with daddy issues- stopped for a moment to think properly and soon after came with a brilliant (for him tho) idea.

"No."

"What? That's not what you want? I mean... I robbed you so shouldn't I die?"

"Actually yes, but seeing you eager to die, I decided that I want to torture you, so prove yourself worthy for our gang"

Now everyone was shocked by his statement. Suddenly a really handsome boy-seriously how many tall and handsome men do work here?- appeared and protested the supposed leader's request, no, order:

"What!? Tae are you serious? You know how we had to work our asses off to gain trust and be in this gang, right? You can't just hire some slut from a casinò!"

"I can and I do what I want no matter what. And you do know that you have to call me boss while we're working, right Donghyuck?"

The boy with blue highlights scoffed back and cracked out a forced response:

"Yes, boss. I do. I'm sorry for my rude behavior"

The pink-haired man seems satisfied and continued talking to the girl:

"Perfect! Now that we sorted out everything, we can put you on trial for at least a month and we can sort out what you're capable of..."

Said this he turned to a boy with green-ish hair color and said:

"Yo Jae...Uncuff the girl, then take her to the respective chamber and give her what she needs to refreshen up, afterward bring her to the dining room, where everyone will introduce themselves...That's all"

The lass, who now controlled her swirl of emotions, accepted her not-so-surprising fate, and spoke while getting up and rubbing her sore wrists:

"No need to uncuff me"

All the men present in the room were astonished by the girl's skill. How the hell did she manage to uncuff herself? And when did she do that?

A dark wavy-haired boy appeared behind Yuta and asked amusedly:

"How the hell did you that!?"

The woman chuckled and praised herself for beginning already to earn the trust of one of the gang's member:

"A true magician never reveals his secret, cutie..."