𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 - 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗

What? NCT's mansion? If he knew where she was, everyone that she laid her eyes on would be now drop dead...How can you come out of this?

The girl now seemed lost in her contemplation. Seeing that she didn't even flinch at the mention of Seoul's most feared mafia's name the leader was utterly confused.

Who is she? Surely he didn't stop to think properly about the new entry of the gang. This was unexpected to everyone even to the leader himself, why did he think so recklessly? She could be a mole from blue-jackets, this is how the police are called from the underground illegal families.

For the first time, she looked up and showed the fear running down her spine.

"You need to let me go or else he'll find you and kill one by one your teammates, family members, friends, everyone with whom you lastly interacted with...please...I can not let die of other people because of my reckless actions"

Now she was begging, not for saving her life, but saving those of who kidnapped her; even tho he created her as a war machine she still is human and shows emotions- though less than normal people.

Taeyong thought that she was only bubbling around just to save her ass from the situation. Oh, if he only knew what was incoming to Nct house he would turn back time and re-think of his hormonal actions...

"Yea, yea. Well like I was saying, welcome to NCT's mansion. NCT is the most feared mafia family of Seoul, heck even in whole South Korea! NCT stands for 'Neo Culture Technology', we sell from every type of drug to trading illegal medicine, weapons, even nuclear bombs. I'm Lee Taeyong and I'm the leader of this big family. In total, we're officially 21, but obviously, there're underworkers, and those 21 are subdivided into sub-units. And every sub-unit has his own medic, sniper, hacker, strategist, runners, dealmaker, and last but not least the Ace. But that's a story to tell for another day. Now that I finished the introduction, these are the guys who helped me to bring NCT to where we are now".

Now the woman took a better look at every face each of the good-looking men, some were smiling, some kept a neutral face and some didn't even care where they're now.

Suddenly a little group, probably the younger ones, came into her view and saluted her. There was Chenle, Jisung, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjung and lastly that ratass who called her slut: Haechan. Those are from NCT dream. Other than the latter the other guys seemed chill with her presence, someone was flustered because of a female being in the same room as them, obviously, they didn't let there guard down, yet.

Then they're the remaining ones who are in a sub-unit called NCT-127, they said that they called their gang like that because 127 represents the longitudinal coordinate of Seoul like to symbolize their power all over South Korea. No one knows where they got these names from and what types of reasoning they made, will remain a mystery to the rest of the world.

The dreamies-apart from Haechan seemed already at ease with her- said that they're some from the Chinese line who usually works abroad so they're not always here, but soon she will meet them.

But, as always, when she's having a good moment with someone or simply she's happy there is something to ruin those instants of happiness.

Taeyong cleared his throat to regain attention and the dreamies went at their former places and stayed quiet expecting the leader's order.

"Now the presentations are finished, i- we would like to know about the new guest, too. Don't bother yourself lying, we wouldn't need either one second to detect who you're, but we don't want to waste our precious time, right? Go on..."

The woman hesitated a few seconds to answer and then turned to her left and looked over at the big window, which gave a beautiful view of the outside. Then she noticed a few delicate wings fluttering around behind that gigantic window: it was a butterfly. How she wished to become one now and forever, she could be free, fly around and mind her own business.

But the reality struck her as she turned her head back to where she was looking before, right making eye contact with the leader.

"I'm Nabi. Choi Nabi..."

Hearing the name, the men present in the room were astonished.

How could such a delicate meaning name bring so much fear every time someone hears those four letters? How come such a charming-pretty girl brings so much pain by only looking at her prey? How come she is everyone's fear?

The silence was broke down by the guy with the lollipop-who was he? Something like Junglewoo or similar:

"Wait- as if that Nabi? As if the silent killer? The merciless assassin? YOU are that Choi Nabi?"

The girl sighed hearing that her nickname or her alias is used like that, she knew it already, she couldn't change what she did, but how could she when the only thing the woman is doing is to survive in this cruel world?

"Yes, as if that Choi Nabi. I'm the one who massacred an entire gang at the age of fifteen just by myself. I'm... that Nabi..."

Obviously, Taeyong will make some control if who she says she is, is true. But he was excited to have her as a potential new member. Now they're indestructible and unbeatable.

Hope you're enjoying the reading. Finally, the girl presented herself. Feel free to comment, I would like to know what you guys think about the 'book'. Stay SELF and take care ⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃. Lots of Luv