𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹 - 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢

"Kill me..." "No...prove yourself worthy for our gang"

Those words kept ringing in her head for the last fifteen minutes, that four-letter word that kept haunting her mind since she was born, no from the day he knew that she would come to the world. That four-letter word that she despised so much, but the lass knew deep inside that she'll not go out from this world, after all, blood is thicker than water, right?

1 hour earlier:

Jaehyun accompanied the girl to her chamber right after Taeyong dismissed everyone in the room. The journey, at least so it seemed to her, was agonizingly slow as they walked with a meter of distance from each other and the air around them seemed that there was less and less; then Jaehyun decided to take matters into his own hands and break this awkward tension between them, but as soon as he opened his mouth to talk, the girl interrupted him with a stoic face:

"Listen, we both know we don't want to be in this situation, and I will definitely be dead after your 'adorable' boss gets bored of me, so don't worry about 'befriending' with me, 'cause that's not what I'm searching for right now..."

Jaehyun surprisingly shut his mouth at the woman's remark, he sincerely didn't know how to respond.

"Umm...hehe...okay...I'm sorry the-Oh, here we are. Um, that'll be your room during the stay: take a bath or whatever you girls do and wait for someone, who'll take you to the dining room. Don't bother to escape, all the windows are blocked and there's a high-tech system which will detect when someone is going out, and there're guards in every corner of the mansion, which is also impossible to be found with radars- practically this is a place that does not exist to the technological eye-so yeah"

He said those last words with an unreadable glint in his almond-shaped globs like he is proud of what he's telling. Then he came back to the world and looked around the room while scraping the back of his neck awkwardly, which reminded her of something:

"Where do you guys keep the med equipment? I need to stitch some cuts and scratches from last night."

Jaehyun then looked up at the girl, who now was standing in front of the bed and looking around the room casually. He couldn't deny the fact that the woman was gorgeous, there're was something in her that caught his eyes and he didn't know if it was the mystery that roams around the girl every time you look at her or the fact that he didn't get laid from a quite long time; so everything which is moving and is a girl looks appealing to him. But his thoughts were put away when the girl turned to him and noticed that he was in deep thought so she coughed to get attention and be answered as quickly as possible:

"Huh? Ah, yes. Sorry. The med equipment is in the bathroom's cabinet, but don't worry, because there is someone in the gang who is specialized in medicine, he will attend you. Um...Ok. Now I'll leave you. Bye"

Said that the boy returned to his path and blocked the girl's door in his way, while the lass was already stripping herself from the last night's clothes. Then she decided to take a long shower to sweep away all the present events and savor the quiet moment she's having right now.

Present: 

 After the shower she returned to her room and found some casual clothes, maybe a size bigger, laying on her bed. The girl put them on and took a look at the mirror located above a vanity, which occupied at least half of the wall.

Now that she was settled down, the woman decided to take a better look at the room:

The room, albeit small, houses a short and very large wardrobe that probably occupies an entire wall of the bedroom, the wall that overlooks the entrance door is occupied by a bed -which by the way is very comfortable and soft, even tho she doesn't want to admit it- with very delicate cream-colored silk blankets. The opposite wall to that of the closet is empty, probably left so to be occupied by photos of good memories, thinking only about it she scoffed hiding a pained grin 'like if you're going to make them, everything you touch is ruined. That's what he always said to you' the woman thought to herself. The last wall was occupied, besides there is on the right a burgundy mahogany door, by a little chest above which a large mirror is located, which most likely serves as a vanity.

She always imagined what it was like to have a bedroom of her own. Sure she has seen many and many, but after all, it did not make sense to look at a run-down room occupied only by a bed used for few pleasant activities.

But has she ever had something that she could say she owned, her body was sold too many times to understand whom she belonged to by now and her dignity... but... what exactly is dignity?

Suddenly a knock on the wood echoed through the room.

She quickly tore away her gaze from the wall and walked to the door, then opened it and a boy with polish-black hair and an orange lollipop in his mouth came to her view.

"Hey. You're the one who we're supposed to babysit right? Are you ready? Let's go then!"

He didn't even give her a chance to talk that he hooked his arm with hers and took her away from the room and then both walked down a pretty long corridor.

Soon they came in a huge room which was mostly occupied by a very long ass table which in turn was also occupied by at least thirty chairs. How many of them worked/lived there?

Seeing her confused the boy decides to speak up:

"Don't worry the Chinese line is working abroad in this period, but they'll come here in about one week, ...I guess? Oh-they're arriving"

Said that the unknown boy turned behind him and from where they arrived earlier the girl could hear a few voices coming down, towards the room where they're standing in right now.

In a blink of an eye, at least a dozen or so of young hot-looking men appeared in the large room -which now seemed more and more suffocating to the girl-.

Then the so-called leader appeared in front of everyone and stood up in front of the woman and opened up his arms and rotated them around as if showing proudly where was he:

"Well sweetie, welcome to NCT's mansion..."

A/N: Here we are with the third chapter, hope you guys are liking the reading so far. I'm trying to make this as perfect as possible since English isn't my language I'm really afraid of making big grammatical errors, even tho I know that I'll do them eventually. 

Thanks for your attention. Take care

𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐸  [nct mafia ff]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara