𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝

"Bibi..." that name brought so much pain but it sounded so delicate from his lips, it hurts. But the thing that hurts the most is when you realize you aren't as important to someone you thought you were because he didn't come back to get you.

"She's dead, with you... four years ago" she did the thing she is most capable of, pushing away her emotions and people who try to help her out.

Everyone in the room was surprised, did these two know each other? Is she the girl Lucas avoided talking about for all this time?

Taeyong decided to take the matter in his own hands and broke the tension in the room: "Care to explain to all of us what's happening? Do you guys know each other?"

Lucas looked up at his leader and started chewing on his lower lip and his eyes welled up with tears: "We...yes. We were in a relationshi-"

"There was no such thing between us. We tried to escape from a gang leader, but things got out of hand and we had an accident. I thought he died and the boss brought me away with him as compensation for damages. But now I see that you're fully recovered and alive, Lucas..." the girl didn't know how to react, should she be mad? Sad? Happy? Nabi was confused as heck and the room began to spin around her.

No, not again.

Voices began to hunt her mind and she tried to make them go away, she mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her own words: "Please make them go away, please..."

Before the others could react, Nabi sprinted from the room and went to the gym, hoping that the rage flowed through her like lava could be cooled down.

It was a while since it happened, but it recommenced as Lucas triggered something in her. She was bloodthirsty and that's why Nabi had to go to the gym, to tame her frustration.

1 hour later:

Punch after punch the girl took out all of her anger. As she continued to hit the punching bag she was interrupted by someone.

"You're going to bleed out if you continue like this..."

The girl turned to the source of the voice and noticed a quite tall guy with dark blue hair standing near the entrance with the hands in the pockets of his pants, looking at her.

"I don't need pity..." Nabi turned again and faced the punching bag and began to throw fists on the sack.

"Ok...but at least tell me how are you, because we can't let the best fighter among us go mentally insane..."

"I'm sorry, but it's too late for that. But..."

The blue-haired guy encouraged Nabi to continue.

"...but I can't say that I'm doing well, because it would be only a lie. It hurts, it hurts to see someone whom you considered dead, alive, and well before your eyes. It's painful..."

The man sighed and sat down on a bench in front of the girl and decide carefully what to say: "I don't know exactly what happened between you two. But I think you both need some time to heal and then try to talk things out, maybe it was all a misunderstanding. You got your past behind you, it hurts, but you can either run from it or learn from it. I'm going to say...the first time we found Lucas, he was in a really bad state and I think that is connected to what happened to the both of you four years ago"

"I'll consider it, thanks..."

"Qian Kun, just call me Kun"

"Ok, thanks Kun" Nabi now was less stressed than before and reached out her hand to present herself to the guy.

"I'm Nabi, Choi Nabi..."

Kun mouthed an 'O' in surprise but hide it immediately not wanting to offend the girl, but the lass laughed it off and said: "It's okay, don't worry. I'm used to it"

The two began to laugh and started to talk about everything and more, but soon the little chit-chat was interrupted by a cough.

Kun and Nabi turned their heads towards the door and Jaemin was standing with a gloomy look on his face: "Am I interrupting something?..."

Kun chuckled understanding the other boy's behavior and said: "No, not at all...I only went to present myself to the newbie-"

"The 'newbie' has a name..." Jaemin was indeed really moody today.

Nabi interrupted the little bickering: "Nana it's okay, don't worry. I'm fine, by the way, we should take that coffee I promised you"

Jaemin looked up smiling at the girl because she called him for the first time with a nickname. After all, he gets to spend some time with Nabi, and one thing is for sure: this boy is whipped for the girl.

...

Dinner time had come and Taeyong together with Kun were preparing the table for everyone, while they were discussing the delicacies that the Chinese member had the opportunity to taste in the last mission in Singapore.

And slowly the table began to fill up with gang members, Nabi was one of the last to enter the room and tried her best to avoid looking at Lucas. But luck was not on her side, as always, because the only vacancy was exactly in front of the boy she's been trying to avoid since that morning, as if on purpose.

"You got to be kidding me" the girl swore softly under her breath.

Reluctantly, she seated in front Lucas, who now was looking everywhere but the girl and the awkwardness could be smelled in the room.

Taeyong sighed and talked, breaking the ice: "You two better solve the beef because we're going to work together for a while..."

The woman glared at the leader but she nodded understanding what he was saying was not entirely stupid, even it'll be hard to dig into her painful memories.

The dinner went on without problems, now and then the Chinese members asked Nabi a few questions to get to know her better, some conversed with each other.

"How about clubbing tomorrow night? WayV just came home, we should celebrate" Ten, was it, suggested while cutting the butter on his plate.

Everyone seemed to agree but as always the party-pooper had to intervene: "No, plus the dreamies can't come with us, tomorrow they have school"

But strangely Kun spoke up: "Well, it won't hurt once. And skipping one day of school is not a problem for our guys, right?"

Taeyong breathed out, not believing that the only other mature figure just contradicted him, but had to agree anyways: "Ok...That'll be the first and the last time I'll let you guys do this"

Everyone in the room cheered and continued to eat, then one of the dreamies spoke up while laughing from the joy:

"What can go wrong?"

Oh, he shouldn't have jinxed that much.

(A/N: this chapter is MeH, I didn't really like it...and...uhmm I don't know what else to say so bye)