𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷- 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎

Flashback [4 years ago]:

18 years old Nabi POV:

I could feel my hair flying everywhere and the wind caressing my cheeks, the adrenaline is rushing through my veins, like it never did before. I glanced at the person sitting beside me and automatically a smile made its way on my face.

Together we were escaping from hell, finally, we're free. He looked back at me and intertwined our fingers with one hand and the other on the wheel.

"Bibi, we're free!" he exclaimed, the thick accent present in his voice.

I smiled fondly to him and got closer, with my right hand caressing his cheek as he was looking at me, giving quick glances at the road.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to give him that long-awaited first kiss, because we were moved on the right lane. Then suddenly a black gigantic SUV made its way on the road and approached the right side of our car and tried to push us against the guardrail, attempting to stop our escape.

Both of us panicked and tried to rush as I tried to take the rifle that was hidden in the back seat: 

"Yukhei faster! Or we're sure to drop dead before the border!" I cried out, scared to death. I knew it, this was too reckless from us. We had to plan this escape more accurately.

"I'm trying! Shit. Na-" Lucas couldn't continue to talk as blood began to flow from the left side of his face and I screamed with the top of my lungs.

"No! Lucas! No, no, no..."

I could not help him, as the car was catapulted a few meters forward and I found myself upside down with blood dripping from my forehead. 

The airbags opened and I was left breathless and slightly unconscious

I tried to call out the other presence in the car, but I couldn't move and tried to take big breaths to calm down myself, but a pair of shoes came in my peripheral vision and he crouched down.

A pair of arms pulled me out from the car and roughly thrown me on the burning asphalt and I was trembling, not only for the physical pain but also for the terror of the punishment that I would have received for my reckless actions.

This time I was sure I was going to lose my life, I was sure I had it big and how will punish me?

I wanted to assure you that Lucas was fine, hoping that he was still alive, that at least he managed to escape, so he can come back and take me away with him: "Lu-lucas...please help me..." those were the only words I could manage to say.

The man in front of me laughed and it made chills run down my spine: "Oh, your little lover is dead, sweetie. But you...you made it out alive, my dear. And I'm thinking about how you can pay me back for your actions.I mean...I understand that you young people want to have your freedoms, but in this world, there is no such thing as liberty, it is about killing or being killed and there is no choice for you, Choi Nabi...Guys, get her and take her in the van. Let's go home, honey."

A peal of animalistic laughter could be heard nearby, this is sickening. I need to go away, but how?

The only one who helped me is now dead and thinking of him I started to cry, pearl-shaped tears started to flow down from my eyes as I was trying to absorb the situation I'm in.

"Lucas...I'm so sorry...Please" I was caught up in my own words as I started to sob hard.

The man in the front glanced back at me and rolled his eyes in irritation: "Oh...do you miss your boyfriend already? Shut it slut, I don't want to hear your annoying cries anymore. It gives me a headache. Guys have fun with her, I'm heading at the headquarter with the other car."

Like that he reached his car and left as if nothing had happened, leaving behind four men who were already tearing my clothes off.

"Please no. I beg you. Please, spare me... I don't want to do-" a red complexion made its way on my right cheek accompanied by verses from the four men who were enjoying the scene. One of the men grabbed harshly my chin and jerked it towards the car we used to try to escape: "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Now, look how your little friend will burn into ashes".

Said that a loud boom echoed in the place and the car in front has now become a bonfire that illuminated all the way and it felt as if the world stopped on its axis and any moment, gravity would turn off and I would just float away to nothingness.

I screamed: "Lucas! No! Please, Lucas!"

My body wracked with an onslaught of sobs. I could hold the heartbreak no longer and fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as my grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

My vision blurred as I was slowly falling into unconsciousness, hoping that all of this was only a bad dream.

(A/N: Okk...so this is the past btw Nabi and Lucas. Back then she was 18 and he 17. Ok bye)