𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊

It was nearly midnight when the NCT members along Nabi reached the club. Already from the outside, there were empty bottles laid on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. Mostly everyone is drunk/tipsy, with a few people in clusters sitting around outside either making out, dancing somewhere, drinking, or just talking.

Although the club was full, there were still people queuing outside the building, waiting to enter. Then Chenle pouted eager to go inside: "If we go to this step, the first time I go to a club will be when Mark hyung gives up watermelons, so never"

Nabi only laughed it off and pointed with her head at the beginning of the line, where Taeyong was now talking to the club guards: "You do remember that you're apart of a gang, right?"

Chenle jumped in excitement as the leader made a sign to enter the club, while the people behind were whining in disappointment.

Inside, the concussion blasts reverberating through the chest cavity and hundreds of people either yelling "what" at one another or pretending to hear what the other person said and laughing out. Also, some people tried to drink their shot in peace trying to navigate their way from the bar counter to the table through a horde of bumping and grinding dancers without spilling the drink, but it was nearly impossible to do so.

They made their way in the V.I.P area and seated on a very long sofa that was divided into two and in the middle, there was an equally long glass table. Soon a few waitresses dressed somewhat provocatively went to the gang's table and placed various types of drinks on the table obviously without forgetting to lean forward excessively to show their décolleté.

Nabi rolled her eyes seeing their attempt to flirt with the guys, but the only ones who were giving attention to them were Chenle and Jisung, whom she swore they had their eyes out of their sockets.

Nabi eyed the amber liquid and the golden glow of the glass-like cubes. Wrapping her long fingers around the glass, she felt her heat leach into the drink. Alcohol. The elixir of her life. She raised the glass to sip, feeling the keen burn on her tongue and throat. The woman lowered the glass to the table and rested her head in her left hand, still mesmerized by the fluid, only now she observed the red lipstick on the rim.

"You talk too proper. Loosen up, don't be so stiff." Ten shoved a whiskey shot in front of the leader's face.

At the voice, Nabi shot up her head towards the spokesperson.

"Hey, drink it. You need it more than anyone in this room." Jaehyun insisted.

Taeyong smiled and reluctantly took the glass. He swirled the whiskey in his glass, listening to the chinking of the ice cubes, breathing in a fragrance that only years in an oak barrel can achieve. Already the worries of his day were beginning to fade, even before the first taste. Just watching its gentle vortex was hypnotizing enough.

Suddenly the only women in the room got up and every man eyed her graceful and slender figure move away from the table and go to the dance floor in front of them.

"Where are you going?" one of them questioned the girl in askance.

Nabi rolled her eyes and twirled on her steps: "To dance...wanna join?" she added right away in a flirtatious tone.

But she didn't give time to respond as she was already on the warm, cozy cocoon of the dancefloor, that is why she went for in the first place. She was enjoying it, letting the tunes wash over her while swaying briskly to the steady tones of the energetic and joyful music in the background.

Just pure bliss.

The club was electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. Nabi could go like this all night long, feet moving to the crazy beat as they belong to the music. She moves in her dress like her hips were made to sway, the sequins catching the led lights that were spreading through the room.

The guys were looking at the girl attentively, she was sure an eye-candy to the boys.

They looked at how the formal silky fabric in Bordeaux hugged her curves perfectly. Along a lace-up back, accented with gold eyelets and with an invisible zip in the back, also with twin knee-high leg splits and thin strapping emphasizing the flattering neckline, that dress was so tempting to rip off.

Nabi was now tired so she went to grab another drink and leaned on the bar, her black hair lying over one shoulder of her sequinned dress. She lolled her head to one side, pushing out her red lips just a little. The bar-tender was there to take her order in a flash, eyes dropping only momentarily to her low-cut neckline. She twiddled her hair in a seemingly absent-minded way and breathed out in fatigue before ordering a Malibu with a fizzy pink lemonade, she needed some sugar and alcohol in her system.

While she was minding her own business she felt a familiar metallic object touch the back of her hip and a voice breathed out hoarsely near her ear:

"Now be the good girl you are and follow me..."

She nodded in silence while trying to figure out a plane to escape without causing any damage to the innocents present in the club.

(A/N: Who might be that dude?? Ooooh and I will just DROP A HINT about the next chapter and above.  ----> ʕ ·(エ)· ʔ . Now you need to guess, it's a person...)