𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Mr. Jang asked Taeyong while pouring some strong and expensive liquor: "Mr. TY, I would like to knowledge the origin of your particular name, I see that now a lot of youngster people use those, how you call them, the sobriquet...ah yes! A nickname. That-..."

Taeyong didn't give time to speak at the older man as he interrupted him: "I would like to come straight at the deal sir...I have no time to beat around the bush"

The man looked at Lee like he was somehow entertaining: "Ah...I see. You young people never learn the lesson... Patience is the virtue of the strong, boy. And that comes from someone who literally born into a world full of drugs. But, if you insist, let's come to business"

As he said that, the whole smiley face of the man disappeared and a stoic façade came into the view.

This was a signal to Taeyong to start the explanation of the fake deal: "I heard that your merchandise represents a certain quality. High enough, that my partners on the Japanese soil, outside the Yakuza territory, just might be interested in importing and distributing it further..."

The older man started to laugh but soon he coughed out and moved the cigar to the ashtray on the little cocktail table: "How much are you talkin' about, young man?"

Then Doyoung spoke up: "Well, how much are you able to deliver? First, we'll need a sample. 30 kilos at the most. How about this?"

Mr. Jang laughed through coughs: "Ah those fools, you should know by now that it's dangerous playing with the Yakuza's territory. It's it is a matter of life or death, dealing with the Japanese underground family. And...30 kilos? That's was way too much even in the days of prohibition. Kid, just a piece of advice from an older, you should stay low and don't dare to try with the devil..."

Suddenly Johnny, the dealmaker of the gang, joined the conversation: "As we said before, we're staying outside the territory. We'll see how well you'll handle the delivery, and does your product meet your reputation. You're in or out?"

The senior seems convinced, but not enough to accept the deal: "And what's in for me?"

Taeyong gave a smirk towards Mr. Jang and opened his mouth to speak: "Well other than spreading your name all over the country and speaking up only good facts about your products, you'll receive two-quarters of income than three quarters because they are much safer and more insured. Like you said we should stay low, sir..."

The older stayed quiet for a moment and looked over the woman, who now went down from the pavilion and walks towards the exit to get a good smoke: "Ok, but if it'll get off a hazardous deal, I'm leaving everything and you'll see it alone, all faults on you..."

"Of course, Mr. Jang...But we need the data of your account, a sort of 'sealing' the deal because we will pay you right away for the first deliver" Doyoung said trying to take what he wants.

The elder seemed a little bit confused and more near to arrive at the conclusion that he's being targeted: "Ohhhh...yes yes. Wait a minute, I need to make some calls to consent the transfer, stand here boys".

The guys tensed a little bit, their leader said it won't need guns because today's mission will be easy and that nothing will go wrong. He was too cocky.

In the van:

Nabi wasn't really convinced by Mr. Jang's lame excuse, after all a good liar can detect lies better than the others: "Something's off...Mr. Jang tensed when he excused himself from the room, also he put a finger on his lip, tracing it, which is one of the first signals of lying and isn't revealing something or he just doesn't want to tell the truth. Shit... He went to call back-ups..."

Yuta, who seemed convinced by her little explanation, added: "Jaehyun isn't enough for attack and Mark and Jungwoo aren't responding, neither the three inside. That shithead cut off all the contacts!"

Taeil started to panic and clicking every button in front of him to regain the signal and save his brothers, he can't lose them.

Nabi stayed silent for a second and then sighed arriving at a conclusion: "I'm going inside"

Then the dreamies screamed from the monitor: "Noona are you kidding, right? It's too dangerous for you. We don't need another one in danger!"

Then Nabi looked up slightly irritated while stripping herself: "Do you guys remember who I am, right? And last time I checked this was a strip club where WOMEN dance, so I'm the only ticket for your teammates' safety".

Nabi started to take off the black leather jacket the guys brought her a few days ago.

Then Yuta looked up and panicked asked: "Why the heck are you taking off your clothes?! We have no time! We need to make a plan immediately!"

Then Nabi through the dreamies screams and Taeil throwing imprecations all over the room trying to reconnect the signal, came closer to Yuta and breathed out: "I need to be in disguise with the ambient. I can't fight against four guards that are twice my size, so I need to pretend that I'm working there. And I AM going inside whether you like it or not... Listen...it only needed a few days to me to get closer to some of you guys, I'm not letting die those who they really care. Not when I can help..."

Yuta sighed and nodded knowing that she would go inside anyway: "Okay...but we need to save Mark and Jungwoo too. We don't know what happened to them..."

Now that Nabi was only in a beautiful scarlet red lace lingerie-also this from the guys even when she wanted to go buy herself some undergarments alone- thought about a plan and went out with the first idea that came to her head: "Ok, so Yuta you go to search Jaehyun and the two of you go to find the snipers. I'm taking care of the inside. It'll at least need half an hour to reach this club from their headquarters. So we need to act really fast!"

The girl went to open the door but her wrist was grabbed by Yuta's pale venous hand, who were giving a sad and pleading smile to her: "Please Nabi, be safe and bring back the boys alive..."

She only smiled, which these days seem to be less difficult: "I'll be. Don't worry. Trust me..."

Said that, she disappeared like wind in the dark street that leads to the club.

Yuta looked her figure disappearing in the darkness: "I do..."

(A/N: Who do you guys ship Nabi with? I'm not really good at writing about deals or whatever.)

Feel free to comment, I would really like to know what you guys feel about this book.