𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 - 𝙿𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚖

Flashback [2 years ago]:

Nabi was smoking a cigarette, she only smokes when she's too stressed over something-basically often.

She wrapped her plump red lips on the brownish-piece of the cigarette and bought it near the lighter. Once lit the tiny paper stick, the woman began to exhale, the feeling is delightful. To her, it's like having the lungs wrapped in a warm blanket.

Nabi continued to take a few long, slow draws of the cigarette and slowly blow the smoke out her mouth and nose, moving her head up to see those few stars that were in the sky that evening.

While remembering her, albeit being a few, memories, and those made the girl wonder. How her mom used to sing a lullaby to put asleep the now grown-up woman.

She remembered how her mother's voice rose high, following the sweet, melancholic notes of the song in the background. And she silently listening to her mom singing, she was enthralled by the intoxicating melody produced by such a slender throat. From the very depths of her soul, the song rose and swelled, and it seemed as if all could feel her sorrows and joys.

Her mom was indeed an angel, literally.

A little sad smile made its way on the woman's face, how much she wished to be in her mom's embrace and tell her about her agonizing life. Deep inside she was still a six years old heart-broken girl.

But her train of thoughts was interrupted when there was a noise nearby and Nabi threw the cigarette, irritated, and flicked her feet on it.

She moved away from the wall on which she was leaning and moved slowly and lazily towards the noise. At the end of the alleyway, there were two guys near her age that were trying to take advantage of a girl; Nabi sighed cracking her neck to both sides and making a crack sound: "It's time to teach a lesson"

"Hey dickheads!" the woman shouted.

At the roaring voice, the noise halted and all the heads snapped towards Nabi: "Can I join the party kids?"

One of them threw the poor girl on the floor: "I'm not finished with you, yet"

Both guys began to run where Nabi was standing nonchalantly, but soon the two of them fell on the ground crying in pain. She shot, both.

At first, the woman was going to fight them but she ended up shooting the two on the legs because she was feeling lazy and wanted to finish the 'rescue' in time.

The short girl, who was thrown on the ground, got up and run towards Nabi and held her in an embrace. Nabi was shocked momentarily and began to take off the arms of the other girl gently, as she did not know how to react to an act so intimate and caring. She felt uneasy.

"Umm...okay. It's enough, stop"

The short girl looked up at the woman with the sparkles in her cat-like eyes and with slightly parted lips, admiring the -probably a few inches- taller girl. Unholy thoughts were passing in her mind while looking at her heroin.

Nabi cocked an eyebrow and checked out the shorty: "What?..."

The other girl only smiled trying to hide the crimson red complexion on her cheeks: "Thank you so much, for you know, saving me...umm..."

"Nabi..."

"Oh...thank you so much Nabi!Ummmm...I...It's a meet to pleasure you. Oh my god, I meant...it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kang Seulgi. I'm a part-time worker at a cafe nearby and I'm 18 years old!" the short woman replied happily while playing with the rims of her now dirtied skirt.

Nabi grinned, amused at the cuteness of the girl, and eyed her thinking in how many ways she can ruin her -no she shouldn't do that. Only by the look, anyone can see that Seulgi was a pure soul, Nabi could never carry the guilt of ruining something innocent like her.

Hearing groans in the back, both the girls snapped their heads towards the noise and there were still the two assaulters clutching the wounded areas.

"Are they going to die?"

Nabi responded while taking Seulgi's arms off her waist: "Yes, if they don't reach somewhere to medicate themselves..."

"Good. They should die for what they did!" the shorty fired back taking out her tongue to the dying corpses in front of her.

Nabi breathed out a laugh and began to walk away wanting a good glass of bourbon, alcohol, the best of her friends-not like she had any.

But she sighed, hearing little footsteps-no, jumps- behind her: "What are you doing?" she asked not turning around to face Seulgi.

"I'm coming with you ma'am" the girl replied giving a beautiful smile, even the woman in the front couldn't see it.

"No, you're not"

"But, why?" Nabi could sense the pout on the girl's face.

She wanted to scare her away: "I'm going to slaughter a man"

"Ok, I'm coming with you, then"

Unbelievable, Nabi stopped in her tracks and turned: "The heck you're coming with me. Go to play with dolls and unicorns, or whatever you five years old do..."

"See, that's why I'm coming with you. I'm an 18 years old woman and I want to feel the thrill in my body. I want to risk, I want adrenaline. I can't go around and listen to everyone that says that I'm a good girl. I'm tired of my boring life, I had enough of it. I want action...I...I want to sin..."

Seulgi said with determination in her eyes and she wanted to play, play with fire. She didn't care if she gets burned, because that's exactly what she wanted. Dwell against her own 'good girl' image.

Nabi laughed bitterly, debating on what to do. With a tongue poking the inside of her cheek she rotated her neck and kept her gaze on the short girl and silence felt over the two of them.

"Fuck it..."

Said this, Nabi grabbed Seulgi's neck and slammed the girl on the wall behind. Soon her alcohol savored lips made contact with the cotton-candy flavored ones. Her lips mashed against hers and everything around them stopped, the noise, the cries, the smoke...it was all gone.

Seulgi was surprised and for a few seconds she didn't give in, but soon she found herself responding to the kiss. It was her first, yet she was more than happy it to be Nabi, a completely sexy, mysterious, and mostly a dangerous woman.

The kiss was heated and rough, Nabi didn't like to be gentle. Hearing the other girl whimpering in pleasure, she groaned softly, low in her throat, and then her arms circled Seulgi, gathering her against her. Nabi's tongue slips inside her mouth, rough and demanding, and this brought Selgi overedge

"Please..."

Nabi pulled away with a little string of saliva connecting both women's mouth, her breath fanning over Seulgi's lips: "Please what, little one?..."

Seulgi nearly moaned, loving the nickname: "Please...Please let me sin..."

And that's how Seulgi lost her innocence that night, the purity that held her like a good girl. That night she was elated, she finally got a taste of what adrenaline meant, but still wanted more. She was not satiated and Nabi was the one who could satisfy her. Nabi was her fuel and she was the comburent, ready to ignite at any moment.

(A/N: SOOOOO Seulgi is lesbian, while Nabi is bi. I'm not good at describing makeout sessions, the author here, is single as a pringle. And I altered Seulgi's age, because I wanted she to be younger than Nabi)