𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

Nabi ran to the club entrance, but was immediately blocked by the guards who were guarding the outside and who she was sure were not there before. That bastard put them on purpose and there was not the slightest sign of Jaehyun nearby.

"Lady, where is your ID?" one of them asked at her with a monotone voice.

Nabi had to think straight and not let overcome the fear in her: "OH my God, guys! I left it inside, I work here. Don't you remember? I only took my break time and went out to take a smoke. That's no big deal in asking my ID. Please let me in or the boss will get mad at both of you. C'mon..."

The guard left a sigh and nodded: "But you better save that ass for later for the two of us, we also need some break time."

Nabi only nodded fake smiling, but internally disgusted at the men's behavior, she really hated those like them.

Soon she reached the V.I.P area and stood on the pavilion, but she was stopped by Mr. Jang, who now entered the room: "Where is the other girl?"

Taeyong, Doyuong, and Johnny eyed Nabi incredulously but soon turned serious as they caught up on the plan.

"Oh, sir. She suddenly felt sick, so she went to the hospital, and then I was assigned as her replacement for today..."

Mr. Jang briefly nodded and said: "Well there'll be no tomorrow for her if she can't either do a job properly by falling sick. You pay for them to be what they are and they can't even do it right. Now you can start. Guys please enjoy the stay here with me for a little bit longer and have some good liquor as a celebration for our deal!"

Taeyong only nodded and extend his arm to take a shot while looking at the girl in front of him, who were dancing sensually at the song in the background, she indeed was beautiful, but he never knew that she could be this attractive.

The woman swayed her hips to the rhythm of the song, keeping eye contact with Mr. Jang, while fully immersing herself in music and doing tricks effortlessly on the pole. Nabi slowed her actions as every man in the room were eyeing her and she took one step at a time and looking directly at Mr. Jang. Then she seated on his lap and began to grind in a provocative and very intimate way on him, as he was absorbed in her actions; momentarily forgetting that there were three enemies next to him, who would die soon. But he's not the one who does usually the dirty work.

"God damn, you're so good. I should hire you as my personal slut, that's the only thing all you women ca-"

The man wasn't able to speak further as blood began to spray from the clean-cut located on the victim's neck.

"You talk too much" Nabi got up from the man's lap all dirty with blood splashes. But she had no time as the two bodyguards on the V.I.P area came into the view and immediately launched themselves on her.

She acted quickly as she shot the first one in the head, thanking the old man for having a gun with him, and she fired again but the loader jammed and the second shot did not start from the weapon. Nabi tried to fix it by hitting it on her palm, but it was too late that the second guard kicked her in the ribs.

"You are nothing without the weapon, bitch. Now you don't want to play anymore, huh?" the man pinned her down as the other three guys were fighting Mr. Jang's minions.

But Nabi sneered sadistically: "Yes, but I can still use it in other ways, asshole". Said this, the girl hit him with the butt of the gun, on the side of the neck and the carotid artery, perfectly pecking the vagus nerve. This made the opponent to collapse on her body.

The woman freed herself from the passed out body and kicked right on the man's neck and a sound of a crack echoed throughout the room. Now he is surely drop dead.

The guys run over to her to assure if she was okay, but they didn't notice that there was coming a guard with a gun in his hand, aiming it right on Taeyong's scalp.

And then a shot thundered inside the room.

The guard fell as Nabi looked straight at him with a fuming gun in her hand.

"Seoul's most feared mafia my ass" like this she stepped on the dead body and ran towards the exit to the black van, waiting for them in front of the club.

Soon she reached the vehicle and found Yuta with Jaehyun, who was holding the blood that was coming out of a deep cut on his chest, and Mark and Jungwoo who were assisting them.

Everyone entered the van and Doyoung pressed the accelerator and darted away to NCT's mansion.

Nabi asked what happened, worried about Jaehyun's state, who now was slowly losing consciousness under her arms.

Apparently, Jaehyun got attached in front of the club by other guards, but Mark didn't say anything else as he tried to find something in the emergency bag to cure Jae.

"Hey...hey...it's going to be alright. You need to stay awake for me and the gang, ok? Please Jaehyun keep your eyes open. With whom am I going to talk at late night now, huh?"

The boy only smiled showing his charming dimples and responded with a cracked voice: "You-are...going to have deep-talks only with-me...No one-else..."

Nabi found herself panicking and spoke: "Where is the medic of the group? Shit. He lost too much blood. Hey, Jaehyun stay awake"

Taeyong, looking deeply worried and guilty said: "He's abroad in China. Chenle is still training in medicine, but he's too far away to assist Jaehyun"

Nabi gently rested the injured man on the van's floor and puts on her jacket, then turned her back on the boys and pulled out her bra.

Then Johnny, confused asked her: "What the heck are you trying to do?"

Nabi finally pulled the iron out of the bra cup and took the disinfectant from Mark's hand: "I'm going to clean the cut and I need something pungent, so I use this thin metal string to sew his wound. At least until we reach your home he will be able to stay conscious".

The woman didn't wait for any second to clean up the wound and already started to sew up his cut as Jaehyun was screaming and twisting his face because of the pain: "Listen Jaehyun, I know that it hurts, but you need to endure this, okay? I'm almost done. Here, listen only to my voice. Good...You're doing great. Okay and...I'm done"

Nabi after cleaning the place and helping Jaehyun sit on the seat explained to the gang what she did: "I cleaned his wound with some disinfectant and sewed the bad cut. Afterward, I found a plastic wrapper in the bag-by the way, why do you guys have a plastic wrapper with you and not a needle? Ok, nevermind-. Like I was saying, I fixed a piece of it on Jaehyun's wound, blocking it with some band-aids to prevent air from entering the wound and compressing the lungs. This should help Jae Jae until we reach the mansion"

Jaehyun chuckled: "Already at the nicknames? You-...need to- ask me out, first"

Nabi laughed and lightly hit him on the arm: "You waste no time to flirt, even when you're in pain. Now go to rest, we'll reach your house soon"

The man soon drifted to sleep mumbling some inaudible words: "It's yours too now..."

(A/N: I'm not good at making cute scenes ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ ). But I hope you guys are enjoying the reading so far.  Quick spoiler, but I think it's obvious: there will be a lot of drama ahead...)