𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿 - 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎

Nabi was already in her room after she took a long shower and scrubbed herself from the dry blood on her body. She was in her bed and thinking about past events and how she felt when she knew that her friends were in danger. Her friends...

That word sounds unfamiliar to her.

At that moment she really got scared of losing someone she or her friends cared about.

Nabi laughed as she never saw herself being this caring towards someone or being empathetic in her life, weak, that's what he always called her.

The girl was lost in her own world that she didn't hear a knock on the door, then she was immediately awakened by her thoughts when they knocked even louder on the other side of the door. 'Who could that be?' Nabi asked herself.

When the woman opened the door she found Jaemin leaning against the door jamb and looking down at his crossed ankles, waiting for someone to open the door.

As soon as he heard her honey-like voice he immediately darted up to his head and rushed in the room: "Hey Nabi. Are you okay? I saw everything, do you need some help with medicating you? I know that I'm not one of the best but I still can do something. I mean I'm really good compared to Jeno, but still. Oh my god, I'm saying nonsense, am I?...Sorry...I'm really nervous...umm...did you see the new collection of dolls-ok I'll shut up".

Nabi only laughed seeing his figure being so awkward in front of her: "Hi...No, Jaemin. I don't need help, but thanks tho. You're the only one who came here after the mission. I was thinking about making some coffee, would you like some? I'm heading right now at the kitchen..."

"Oh yes, yes! I love coffee!"

"Ok, let's go then!" Nabi said cheerfully and headed towards the kitchen with Jaemin, who now engaged with the girl a conversation about the type of coffees and which she should try the next time.

Soon the couple reached the room and found almost everyone apart Jaehyun and Chenle in the kitchen.

"Oh, nevermind Jaemin. We'll drink another day. I'm really tired today, a good sleep will help me...umm...bye-bye"

"Not so fast Nabi" the leader spoke up and Nabi reluctantly turned her steps towards the dining table and seated between Jaemin and Mark.

"We need to talk"

Nabi was now staring at the boss expecting what he had to say.

"In my office"

"Oh" was the only response from her as she turned to Jaemin and gave him a look of apology, but he only shooed her smiling.

Taeyong got up and headed to his office and Nabi soon after followed his steps and arrived at the destination. Taeyong unlocked the door and entered the room.

It was neither big neither small, just rightly proportioned. There was only a large new pine desk, which still gave off the fresh scent of the tree. It was probably tailor-made for Taeyong; behind the table, there was a walnut armchair with armrests and all covered with a soft and silky deep red cloth. In front of the table, there was a metal office cupboard with many boxes, who knows how much paperwork contained the cabinet.

But the thing that caught the girl's eye is that there was no personal object in the room, he really wanted to show that he's ruthless and cruel and that he has no weakness. But men like these are the ones who suffer the most.