Chapter 14 ( Meeting the 2 guys )

A bucket full of cold water was spilled on Yoongi to wake him up. The three guys were successfully knocked down and then were locked inside Individual dark rooms just like once you were locked in. He fluttered open his eyes as a shiver ran down Yoongi's whole body. He gasped at the sudden contact of cold water making you smirk at him.

As his eyes met with yours, soon the weak nearly closed eyes of his widened , breathing went hitched. At that moment he couldn't differentiate between dream and reality. "You... you are alive." Those words made its way out in a shaky tone making you leave out a child. "Did you think I died? Well you were wrong then." You said before advancing towards him and then bending down to his height. Your hands made their ways through his hair as you clutched it all of a sudden making him leave a gasp out of pain.

"Just like this you mercilessly pulled my hair strands and made me cry out of pain." You said to him with gritted teeth." You deserved that. Traitor." As those words made their ways out , your anger reached its tip and what you did was kicking his chair hard which made him fall down with a loud thud making him groan in pain.

"Stop being delusional. You are in front of me in this position just your foolishness. Seok Jin kept on lying to all of you and you all blindly believed him. If you would have believed me and.... Taehyung just for once, this day would have never come." You yelled at Yoongi who was crouched down on the floor, his forehead bleeding for the sudden hit .

"But now it's too late to realize your mistakes. Now it's time to die, just like how you shot my Taehyung mercilessly you will also die like that in the hands of your loved one. You shot down my loved one and now it's your turn. " with saying that you stepped onto his right hand which once held the metal gun through which the bullet took its exit and pierced the back of your love. Trampling down his dirty hands, which could 9only do wrong deeds, gave a slight bit of peace to your burning soul. There was a lot to happen yet.

"Don't give him food, not even a droplet of water should be given to him . Let him starve till tomorrow appears. There's a lot to happen after that." You said to one of the members of your team before walking outside the room without even sparing a glance at the groaning figure lying on the cold floor.

"Did you get it oppa. " you asked Ethane after entering your personal room where he seated with a white envelope which contained the medical report. "You guessed it right. He was taking in drugs." Ethane said as you took a seat beside him. "His red eyes, yellow nail tips, they were all I needed to know about his addiction. That's a good way to kill him, making him experience what pain is. Just like he made so many chemicals which were pushed inside my body ." You said while having a look at the paper with a grin on your face.

"Let's go then and give him a meeting." You said before rising up from your seat and walking out of the room.

Soon you ended up standing in front of another room where one among the three people were locked inside.

Unlocking the door, and then opening it wide you could see him sitting at the edge of the dark room, taking deep breath as his hands were clenched onto hair. A smile plastered on your face looking at his state. That's how you wanted to see them to be.

"Switch on the lights." You ordered and soon a man switched on the lights of the room giving a better show of Namjoon's state. "Just one day away from drugs and this is your state." You said looking at him, your eyes held a spark. He crooked up more as his shaky voice made its way out. "Y-you are alive?" A comfort ran through your body as you could feel the fear in his voice.

"Yes I am. It's surprising right? I was surprised evenly when me and Taehyung could realize that you backstabbed us." You said, advancing towards him. "I-I am sorry. I didn't want to... Jin hyung forced me to do all that." He said in a broken voice.

"If he would have asked you to jump down from the rooftop of a tenth floor building, would you do that?!" Your voice raised making him leave a yelp, while he nodded his head vigorously as a no. "Then you should also know that you deserve death and nothing else." Your voice trembled, as your fists turned into a ball. You were holding into your anger towards him.

As you turned your heels in an attempt to walk away , Namjoon crept towards you before holding onto your left leg. "P-please spare my life. I will give off all my property to you. My whole gang of men, I will give them off. Please spare my life." Watching him being that weak , was a pleasure. You've wanted it since forever. At last everything was going as you wanted it to be.

"What about Taehyung? Can you bring him back?! He gave up on his life in order to save me. You guys were responsible. What about my parents? My little sister?! Six of you killed them mercilessly. How can I spare your life when you are one of the seven reasons to live? You have to die, receiving all the pain which you have given to me. I will make sure to kill you, Yoongi and Jin mercilessly. " You said those words to Namjoon with gritted teeth before pushing him away and walking outside the room, which was yet again consumed by darkness.

______________________________________

Make sure to vote and comment. Next part will have triggering content. Ik I am updating late here, but please be understanding 💜