Chapter 8 pt1(escape)

Y/n's POV

As soon as the liquid was pushed inside, your body started getting heated up. You were getting hot flashes and each second the uncomfortable feel was growing within you. It didn't stop there. The next thing was intense. Your lower abdomen started paining. It felt like never ending. The cramps were intense making you leave out a groan. Time passed and it kept on growing, there wasn't any change . You crawled up into a ball, holding your stomach which felt like bursting out. Trying to shift from one side to another you lost control of your body , which made you fall down from the bed with a loud thud." Ahh." A groan left out from your gape. "How does it feel?" Jin asked with a smirk on his face, advancing towards your curled up self. "Does it hurt?" He asked as he grabbed the back of your neck harshly before making you look at him.

Your teary eyes gave Jin a peace and that could be seen on his face. He advanced his hands to your hair pulling them hard , making you hiss in pain. "Give up now. How long do you want to bear it?" He asked with gritted teeth. "Never." Those words left from your gape , making him even more enraged. "Do you know what will be the outcome? This liquid lead will destroy your ovary and guess what? You cannot be a mother. " he was merciless enough to spit those words harshly with a break, but they surely shuttered your heart. "What did you sky-ugh." You couldn't even form a sentence when another wave of pain hit your abdomen. As you laid on the cold floor in pain, Jin stood up looking at the two men in lab coats. "Give her another doze." He ordered them as they nodded their head before making the injection ready.

One of the men got a hold onto you tight whereas the other stood right in front of you with the poison in his hands. At that time you didn't have the energy to protest. You had then lost the last hope to live and all you wanted was that day to be your last . As the man held your arm harshly, ready to push the liquid in the door of the room banged open following with a piercing gun sound. Through your blurry vision you could see Taehyung standing there as the man holding your arm dropped on the cold floor,dead. "Let her go." He yelled at Jin who was standing at the gunpoint. "How did you-" Jin couldn't finish his words as Taehyung advanced towards him and pointed the gun right at his forehead. "I said let her go!" It wasn't the timid Taehyung anymore. His sober side was gone and desperate was the only word written on his face.

Jin being alarmed by the problem asked the man to leave you by signing him. As soon as he did, Taehyung's gaze shifted from Jin's to yours. He was trying his best to stay strong but your state was not helping at all. His grip on the gun loosened, a big mistake which he did. Jin took the advantage of the situation and snatched the gun from his hand taking him off guard.

"What did you think? I will let you two go? Never. You two are the cause why couldn't be happy. How could you think I will let you go that easily? " Jin yelled at Taehyung as he then pointed the gun near his chest. You didn't know what to do but you knew that you had to do something. You could not just let him do anything he wanted to. Glancing from side to side your eyes landed on the syringe placed in the metal tray. It wasn't filled with the same liquid as you were injected but it was something else. As you struggled to reach the tray placed at the extreme corner of the bed your hands felt something's presence at the cornered floor. Taking it out you could see a knife. That's when it clicked that it was the knife given to you by your mother. "Which drug is in this syringe?" You somehow stood up taking the wall as a support. The man in lab coats tried to take it away but you were quick to take actions. Placing the sharp edge of the knife near his neckline you yet again asked," which drug is this?!" This time a bit more louder as the pain took over your body. As you started moving the chemical rushed further causing you to grunt, but this time you were determined to save Taehyung. "its-its succinylcholine . It is used for paralysis. " that man stuttered out those words. "If I will inject someone with this then will he get paralyzed? " you asked as he drastically nodded his head. Without giving a second glance you pulled the knife through his neckline as he fell on the floor with a thud, blood flowing down his neck .

Taking the syringe filled with the drug,you held it tight. Your hands were shaking, body in distress but nothing could stop you from doing what you were going to.

As both of the guys struggled to get a hold on each other you took slow steps towards them. "You could gain nothing from this act. Soon you will be dead and your lover, she will suffer even more. " Jin spat out the harsh words." I can give up on my life but not until I save her." Taehyung answered but Jin could only show his grin. He loaded the gun and pressed it hard right on Taehyung's chest." Let's see who's words turn out to be true." As he forwarded to pull the trigger, yet again a piercing groan could be heard but this time it was the devil himself. Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw you push in the drug. Yes you succeeded in injecting Jin with that drug.

"What did you do? You bitch!" He yelled at you fiercely. Jin was about to proceed towards you but couldn't. In place of that his figure dropped down as he struggled to move." Shit." You could hear his muffled voice. Looking at his distressed face , it gave peace to your soul but it didn't last long." Y/n we need to leave. Namjoon hyung is helping us." Taehyung said ,holding your wrist." Taehyung leave from here. I am not gonna make it out. "You said as you were about to fall but he caught you." What do you mean?I can't leave you here alone. Let's go . You can do it. Just a little bit more." Taehyung said.

In between your talks what you didn't notice was Jin getting a hold of his gun." We can do it. Okay?" Taehyung said before picking you up. At that moment you didn't have a bit of strength to stand straight. Your legs felt sore, your cramps weren't of much help. As both of you were about to leave the room a loud gun shot could be heard making you flinch. Tears accumulated when you saw who was being shot. A loud gasp left Taehyung's gape. "No." That single word left from you, as he stumbled a bit before leaning a bit near the doorstep. Although he was in pain, but he never let you down. Somewhere Taehyung knew that this was gonna happen, and then he had to be strong for your good. "Taehyung let me down." Your voice broke as tears started to flow down your cheeks. You never wanted him to be hurt while saving you, and that was what happening right in front of your eyes. You felt too weak then. You wanted to help him but couldn't, you hated yourself being that much strength less.

Taehyung didn't answer you but just walked out of the room. He for the last time glanced at the boys before turning his back at them. If they wanted then they could have saved you and him but destiny wrote something else. Another gunshot could be heard. He was being mercilessly shot again. Another painful grunt left his gape and this time he stumbled down on one knee. Tears streamed down his eyes as it was too painful to bear. It wasn't Jin who shot Taehyung. This time it was Yoongi. He didn't want to shoot his dongsaeng but he had no other choice. Resentment, anger and grudge took a great hold on him to make him do that sinful work." Taehyung let me down. Let me stay here. They will kill you like this. Please don't do this. " you said as numerous sobs followed their ways out. "I can't just let you die here. I cannot live watching you struggling. At least I will die in peace after saving you. "His words were breaking your heart even more. Words couldn't be formed by you anymore as you were a crying mess. He gathered each bit of strength left within him and yet again stood up. Walking with a greater pace soon both of you blended within the darkness. The four boys stood there some with glistening eyes, some with a stubborn face. Somewhere they felt their heart clenching but to them nothing comes fast before revenge. They knew that today their revenge will be accomplished, today will be the end of both of you, but what they didn't know was the upcoming tragedy which would turn their lives upside down.

______________________________________

Do vote and comment if you are liking the story. There will be a chapter two 9f the escape part. I hope it's not getting boring. I was thinking of a season 2 of this story but anw let me finish it first 😂