Chapter 24 ( Failure & Betrayal )

Watching the half dead man in front of me brought up a lingering smile on my face. Just that sentence which I wanted to hear from him was awaited and then I'll let him die slowly. The chemicals did their work well and Jin wasn't recognizable. That once well built figure was long lost and in place of that laid a thin haggard body. He looked frail and I loved to watch him powerless.

I kicked the waist of his motionless figure and soon a low yelp could be heard from his side. His weak eyes fluttered open. Such bad luck he had that he couldn't even feel remorse for his deeds. As soon as our eyes met Seok Jin's orbs closed again. Taking in a deep breath and using the left strength in his body he sat up. My vision studied his every movement. He crawled back before making himself seat properly with the wall behind as his support.

"I thought you had given up...." His words slurred out . "You don't have time to think anymore, do you?" I questioned. as a response he gave out a raspy chuckle . My adrenaline churned up. He had the audacity to do that while death was nearing him." But I can't stop thinking about the fact that at the end you will be left all alone." His screech laughter made me lose my patience before my shared pointed heels stamped near to his crotch making him give out an ear splitting scream.

"You are so filled with yourself. Don't you wanna know where I was these days ?" I questioned maintaining my calm face while my heels still remained pressing deeper. He gulped in the pain while his bloodshot teary eyes stayed fixed on my face gaping for answers. A signifying smirk lifted up on my lips while my hands ran through his hair before grasping them tight. His breath got heavy and faster pressing in the yelp which was about to escape his filthy gape.

"You failed. You failed to kill me and let me give you bigger news. Your brother, whom you didn't even think of before plotting to kill , is still alive and safe."

Shock was written on Jin's face. He was reminded of those days where he celebrated with the other members for his victory. He was so enraged by Taehyung for stepping into his belongings, his obsession. He wanted to end him since the day Y/n accepted his proposal. After killing Taehyung, Jin was the happiest person alive but then, as reality hit him, his expectations, his dreamy imaginations and disgusting pride came crashing down. He realized that it wasn't Y/n who failed, it was him in place.

He forgot how to breathe , suddenly all the pain which he had been pressing in from the tortures came crashing into his, hitting his chest hard. Your step on him which was making him bleed till then as you stepped back with a victorious smile.

Jin fell down from his seated situation while his hands clutched onto his chest trying to breathe. Tears streamed out smudging all over his face at that point all he wanted was to die. He didn't face regret. It was hitting him hard because he failed, for the first time. He couldn't think about others but only himself and the ache of failure was extreme for him .

"Kill.....me...." He somehow made those words out while his eyes were wide open with the pain rushing inside him all throughout. When you heard those words , an euphoric feeling rushed throughout you. Your purpose to live was done. Then it was time to turn in.

Seokjin's POV

As soon as I heard that name again a strange feeling crept within me. My inside turned upside down, churning up the sense of failure that hit me hard. Taehyung wasn't dead. He was alive, sound and safe living his life. At that thought my breathing hitched. He was the reason behind all these. Y/n and Taehyung were the reason behind the monster within me to start killing.

I was an in borned monster that's what my mother always called me but I wasn't that dangerous or wild to start killing people. Maybe hurting them to satisfy my anger was what I always did, but these two people made me cross my boundaries and once I did , there wasn't any stop. First our parents then her parents then her sister and then my brother, it all only gave me pleasure and soon I got addicted to it. After I thought I was successful in killing Taehyung and y/n , it made me reach cloud nine. The feeling of victory which I felt was immaculate.

But as soon as Y/n let me know the truth the immaculate euphoria turned into a splitting pain all throughout me. Tears which I never thought would escape my eyes , streamed out through them, my hands, legs, body head everywhere it was only pain. It felt as if someone was burying me alive under heavy rocks. Blood oozed out of my gape with the back of oxygen. I could see Y/n walking out without even leaving a glance behind.

The people around picked up my limp figure and carried me out. For the first time after a long while I could see the sunshine but once the ray hit my skin it all burned up. It only increased my pain throughout. I was pushed inside a black van and soon was taken to somewhere I didn't even have an idea of.

Within a while the car stopped. I was so near to giving up when someone pushed me outside in front of a tall building which most probably looked like a hospital. With the rising pain inside me and the cuts which itched and bled, I gave out a scream filled with agony before losing it all. Darkness overcasted my surroundings, I was dying.....a painful death filled with failure and betrayal.

___________________________________

One more chapter to go for this story to end. As a psychopath, Jin couldn't be mentally tortured and so the whole process was physically. As for nature of psychopath they always try to win and when Jin failed it hit him quite hard, harder than all other tortures. Bringing them all up I think it's the same amount of pain which Y/n had to receive mentally and physically both. And she gave it back to Jin just like that.

I hope the end of Jin was satisfying cause from the beginning I had planned it like this.

Let me know your reviews and don't forget to vote 💗💗💗