Chapter 7 ( The ray of hope )

The boys left both of you, as the door made a heavy thud from outside letting you know that they locked it. An awkward silence took over the environment where you could only stare at Taehyung. You had made your eyes starve long just to get a glimpse of him and now as he was standing right in front of you, your gazes couldn't be taken away. They were locked at the figure standing , who was too staring at your weary state. You wanted to run into his embrace but your body didn't support it. You were too weak to even stand. "Y/n." Your name left from his gape brought a heal to your soul.

His deep soothing voice was like heaven and his touches like medicines to your deep cuts. Taehyung came running towards you and pulled your fragile self into his warm embrace. He could never imagine seeing you in that state. Your skin had innumerable cuts, and rashes which were still visible because of those chemical tests which Jin did on you." I'm sorry. I-I'm really sorry. I couldn't do anything when you were suffering this much. I'm sorry. I couldn't save my love, I failed to prove my love to you. I'm sorry." He kept on apologizing, followed with sobs.

You didn't speak anything but just caressed his hair slightly to calm him down. "It's not your fault." Your voice came out low but was audible to him. "It is. Only if I didn't have pushed you away and believed in you rather than having a mindset like those jerks, things would have been different." Taehyung said weakly.

"Look at me. It's not your fault. I don't know till how long I can bear all these sufferings but the last thing which I want is your love. You won't back away right." You said cupping his face, both of you deeply staring at each other. "I won't. " He said before hugging you yet again . His embrace felt like a safe place to you. The dimmed place where the only source of light was the sun and moon, it suddenly felt brighter. He was then the only source of light and happiness to your doomed life and you did not want to let it go but.... Destiny had written something else for you.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned into hours, you never left Taehyung's embrace and he let you be there dearly. You touches, your smell was what he longing for these days. He didn't show you but he was boiling with anger inside. He didn't want to let go of his eldest brother for what he did to you. He was the main behind everything happened to you, the root of disgrace. Taehyung wanted to destroy him.

Till now the thing stopping him was that he was his own brother but after knowing his real intentions behind all these happening he had no other barrier in front of him. Yes last night Seok jin visited him and told him all about his planning like he said to Y/n . He was quick witted and knew that no other boys would believe you two so took the advantage.

The truth didn't help but only caused more pain to both of your hearts and anger grew at its peak. At that moment all Taehyung wanted was revenge but for that he needed to escape from there along with you. You had sustained more than you deserved and he was not going to let you receive anymore pain.

Time passed and then it was night yet again. The weather turned cold and the room was pitch dark. You were sound asleep within Taehyung's embrace but soon it was broken as a loud thud could be heard. The door budged opened all of a sudden making you jolt up. You could feel Taehyung's grip got tightened on you as he could see two people entering the room with lab coats on, the same people who did chemical tests on you. Behind them followed in Jin with a grin on his face. You clutched onto Taehyung's shirt because you knew what he was gonna do.

"Did you spend a nice time together?" Jin asked as Taehyung looked away . He felt disgusted to look at that mentally unstable person's face. Jin just gave out a devilish laugh before calling on the other two boys." Jungkook and Hoseok, you know what to do." He yelled out as the two boys quickly entered the room and approached Taehyung. They didn't bother to say anything but started separating both of you . Their strength was more than what two persons will have who were being starved for nearly four days." Hyung please stop it. Isn't it enough? Jungkook, hyung dont believe Jin. He is tricking you guys. Please believe me." Taehyung groaned they didn't even give a single bit of reaction and dragged him outside, leaving you alone with those psychic people.

"Now it's time for some fun." Jin grinned, whereas you looked at the closed door with tears in your eyes. "Don't worry, your boyfriend will get the chance to watch his girlfriend scream in pain." Jin's words made you widen your eyes , as you looked at him being shocked. He just shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the large window beside the door step. Yes he was right, Taehyung was forcefully made to stand there with his hands being handcuffed and the other five guys were also present.

Taehyung's pov

"Hyung please ask Jin hyung to let her go. He is lying to all of us. Y/n's parents were forced to kill our parents. HYUNG believe me!" I yelled at Namjoon but he didn't even bother to give me a glance. He wa sathe only one who could stop Jin but he didn't believe me. That was obvious, the guys were brainwashed by Jin so well that they would not believe me even if I brought them a proof.

Low screams could be heard from the room as I could see my love being forcefully lied on the bed. Those two person with lab coats on, tied her hands and feet. It was tough for me to watch all that happen. I wanted to help her but I was too weak to do anything. This made me hate myself even more.

"Now do you know which chemical we will be testing on you?" Jin asked with gritted teeth. "Lead. I made this drug specially for you and its outcome will be great to watch over. Inject her." Jin ordered the two men. "Shit I aksed him to use something else." Namjoon mumbled beside me as I shot a glance at him with anxiety creeping over me. "What will happen if she is injected with that chemical? " I asked Namjoon but he didn't answer. He just looked down at his feet and kept on blabbering something. "Just fucking tell me!" I growled at him and this time he spoke ." If injected in excess then lead can caus ovarian damage and as a result...." Namjoon stopped as he stomped his feet in disgust." As a result what? Hyung please tell me." "As a result there can be seventy percent chance that she can't be a mother." His answer was a great shock to me. I knew that if it will happen then Y/n will completely break down. She will not have any reason to live and I could not just let that happen.

My thoughts were distracted as another scream could be heard. "Jin let me go." Y/n screamed from there as if she knew what was gonna happen. "Well that won't be far. I promise this one will be the last, before you before you beg me to kill you." Jin said as signed those men to go on. They pulled the syringe and filled it with the liquid lead. As each second passed by, my anxiety went at its peak. I cannot let that happen to her. I tried to loosen their grips from me, but it won't work. Was that the end of everything? I guess so. I could not save her. Defeat was all I could see in front of me. Right in front of my eyes she was injected with that poison. Her screams were like daggers which were being stepped right into my heart." Please stop it." I shouted, I begged but Jin didn't even glance at me. One of the men pushed the liquid as into her veins. For a moment it all went silent. Nothing could be heard . Y/n looked lost and I couldn't stand all this anymore. The silent was broken down with yet again her screams , this time in pain, anguish and defeat. The poison slowly took over her body as she could feel intense pain in her abdomen. It was unbearable. Her screams were painful and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to take her into my embrace and go away to a place where we could find peace but after this how could I even look at her.

I yet again looked at Namjoon with the last hope that he would help." Hyung please..." I clasped my hands and knelt down in front of him. Yess i was ready to do that only for her sake. My self dignity, i lost it today but i was happy that it was for the person whom i loved." Please help me to save her.... Just once." I begged and this time it felt like a miracle." Take off his handcuffs. " Namjoon ordered Jimin.

"But hyu-" "Just do what i have said orelse." With saying that Namjoon pointed his gun at the other four guys." Jimin do what Namjoon is saying. " Yoongi said from behind. Having no idea of what was going to happen next Jimin unlocked the handcuff and let me free. "Go save her. I will set the car right outside the mansion, for both of your escape." Namjoon said to me by handing me his gun. I nodded at him before turning around , budging the door open.

____________________________________
Do vote and comment if you are liking the story. For the next part be ready with some tissues cause I'm back with my sad ass🤭🤩. At the last enjoy.