Chapter 5 ( The mastermind)

Yet again you were thrown into the same dark room but this time , your heart even more broken and your hands along with your dress covered with blood, the blood of your sister. You wanted to break down but couldn't, you wanted to scream, you wanted to howl but everything seemed to be inevitable. You were not getting any emotion to take out. Everything was going on inside you as a tsunami but not a drop of tear was coming out which could have taken away the least amount of pain. You were feeling numb.

The slightest sound outside was giving shivers down your spine thinking of what was coming up next. Your mind was clouded with uneven thoughts about your parents and Taehyung. You were left with only those three people, whom you loved the most. You were scared that they would do something bad to Taehyung. Honestly you didn't want your parents to know about your condition, although you didn't like them anymore for what they did but then also a daughter's love and respect couldn't be snatched away. Somewhere you knew that there must be a reason , for which they took that drastic step.

As you were in between your deep thoughts the door yet again opened making you jerk off. At that moment it was the thing which you were afraid of most. Looking back at the direction you could see the one person whom you wanted dead till then, Kim Seok Jin.

"What else do you want from me? Wasn't it enough to kill that innocent soul?" You asked with gritted teeth , hands clutching 9into the bed sheets to keep away your anger. "Well was that even anything? It was just the start. Before going further, I wanted to be clear from my side. You are gonna suffer even more and that's for sure but the thing which I want to tell is related to your parents. " His words made you shoot up your glances at him, face starving for answers.

" So it's just, all of these which happened was my plan." Those left from his gape effortlessly but what about you? It was like a thunder strucking your weak soul." W-what do you mean?" Jin gave out a raspy chuckle before continuing.

"Do you remember the day I proposed to you at school in front of everyone? " He asked, looking at you to which you nodded." That day was the start of everything. You didn't accept my proposal and that was a blow to my ego, which I love the most in this world. You brought your danger all by yourself. Right after that in front of me and the other guys you accepted Taehyung's proposal. You didn't even spare a week and accepted it being so light headed. That was the second blow to my ego. You kept me in your bestfriend list and Taehyung in a completely different one which was the '' love of my life" list ." Jin continued.

"You shamelessly read out the names in front of the seven guys never giving a second thought how Jin would feel. That was the third and last blow before I got determined to ruin your life ." He said with a smirk on his face." And you killed all these elven people just because of your ego? You fucking killed your own parents! What even are you? Are you even the Seok Jin I knew? Cause he can never do this." Your voice was at its peak. It was all reason less shit which he blabbered out right now. How could a person kill this many people just by getting rejected.

"First , it isn't eleven Y/n , it's thirteen . Second, let me tell you who the other two are. It's your dear parents." You could not feel anything else at that point. Your whole body was numb as a person feels after being stabbed at the same part numerous times. The only question you had was, what was your fault? Didn't you have that much liberty to choose the love of your life?
"I forced them to kill all of our parents, so that the boys can start hating you. Your parents were so easy to get. I just had to force them by threatening your life. They were too easy but you are the complete opposite."

"As you were always stubborn and not understanding. Did you ever give a second thought how I felt?! I felt like dying. I loved you , truly. The only person I used to search to give comfort to my eyes was you. In a huge crowd I could find you. That deep was my love for you, but what did you do? You rejected me. For you I faced depression , I don't know how long. The continuous attacks to my heart, made me an evil. Because of you an evil was borned within me." He kept on accusing you about whatever sins he did. But things weren't that easy. You could not let him accuse you for the things which he did wrong.

"Please shut up. I can't take your shits anymore. Rejecting you? Doesn't a girl have this much liberty to choose her lover. You were just a very close friend of mine. I couldn't take that friendship to a relationship. What will be the difference between friendship and love then? Stop accusing me for your evilness. Try to take in the truth. It's hard but you have to. You have to believe that your state of mind isn't right. I'm apologizing for not caring about you but believe me, I loved you, I loved you as my dearest friend-"

before you could complete the sentence a sharp blow could be felt on your right cheeks. Jin slapped you."Stopped with your fucking nonsense. You are the one wrong here." He yet again argued. "Alright I'm the one. Couldn't you have just killed me rather than killing all of our parents. You are a heartless psycho. Just let the other guys live freely , who are your honest servants. They don't have their personalities left within after my sister was killed. None of them uttered a word except Taehyung, and that's why I chose him upon you. You are just an obsessed psychopath and nothing else." You spat put those words in anguish

"I will not spare anyone of you who let my sister die, I will take revenge for all the sins you did to me. Helping a sinner means being a sinner. I won't let anyone of you live." You threatened him but he could only smirk. The biggest sin which Seok Jin did was to underestimate a woman's word. He thought you to be powerless, weak. But you weren't what he expected. He couldn't imagine how you were gonna make him suffer.

"Just wait and watch how I take away all your myths. I will make you starve, I will torture you at the extent, where you will beg me to kill you."Jin said with gritted teeth, but you took it as a challenge. You weren't the one to give up.