Chapter 4 ( Death of Anna )

Next morning

Y/n's POV

You were woken up from a light, after an uncomfortable slumber, with a shiver running down through your spine. "Did you sleep well?" There you could see Jin standing with a devilish smirk on his face. Behind him stood Jungkook and Hoseok with a look of dismay. "Time to have some fun. Take her to the required place and don't forget to click some pictures of how we are torturing Lee's daughter. They need to come back or else they will lose everything." Jin ordered the two boys while gritting his teeth.

Their looks on the way to the place alerted me that something big was gonna happen. But what you didn't know was it would be this fast. As the darker part of the hallway arrived a smoke took over the place, making your vision blurry. Soon coughs could be heard from both the side as Hoseok's and Jungkook 's grip loosened . Although it was tough for you to view where to go you decided to not let go of this opportunity. You moved ahead, only to be pulled into some random direction. With just a touch, I knew who it was. The only person whose face I was tempted to see.

Soon you were dragged to a completely different part of the big mansion and then you could see him. His brown orbs were the one you wanted to stare at, all your life. His cherry lips which you were craving to taste. It was less than a day since we parted, but it felt like years "Taehyung!" you gasped as his hands followed your cheeks." I'm sorry to push you back when you needed me the most. I will help you escape from here. It isn't safe for you anymore. We need to leave. Jin hyung must have got to know by now." His eyes screamed concern and love. "they will turn your life into a hell and I don't want that to happen. Just trust me and follow my lead."

Taehyung observed your face for the last time before some could be heard from the back, each seconds getting more vivid. "Let's go." He said intertwining your hand with his again as both of you started running towards the exit, which seemed to be far away. You increased your speed as the footsteps were getting nearer, trying to calm your heavy breathing. "We are almost there." Taehyung said as both of you took another turn and there you could see the exit. A tiny hope was born inside you as you took in the view of your escape. But luck was never your side.

"I said stop or I will kill her!!" A voice followed you from the back making you halt. *Who could it be?* That was the only thought within you before you turned back slowly and your eyes met with another pair of fearful one. Your sister.

"Anna." Your voice came out mostly as a ghost which couldn't be heard. Never did you expect them to go this further. You sister stood there, with Jin clutching onto her hair mercilessly making the child whimper. Your heart clenched on seeing tears trickle down her pink cheeks. Taehyung's grip on you loosened cause it was unimaginable for him too. He tried to approach them but couldn't take a single step as Yoongi shouted. "You son of a bitch. How could you go this low? You were going to help that traitor run away?!" It was the first time he shouted at Taehyung and the fear could be felt in the atmosphere but Taehyung didn't give up, it was then a matter to save both you and your sister. "Why can't you all understand? It wasn't her fucking fault?!" He yelled back at them, making them widen their eyes." What did you say?"

This time Namjoon forwarded, as he clutched on Taehyung's collar. "Her parents killed our mom and dad. You lost your parents because of her and you still want to help? Why? Is your so-called love more than your parents? " Namjoon asked in a voice full of disbelief. "It doesn't matter who she is, whether my lover or the daughter of our parent's murderer , the main point is she has nothing to do with all this and I know that." he growled in his deep voice before shrugging off Namjoon's hand.

As Taehyung made his way towards your sister his way was yet again blocked and this time it was Jungkook and Jimin. "Taehyung ah give up , you can't do anything." Jimin said . "At least I won't wait here and see everything being ruined like you guys." These words by Taehyung pushed everyone to the edge. Jin, unable to take in those shits , fired the gun in the air, gaining his attention.

You could only stare helplessly at your sister who was then shaking like a leaf, struggling. You knew that angry Jin can cause anything to her without showing a pinch of mercy. He was no more the previous person you used to know. Each one of them went through a prominent change. Yoongi and Jin changed the most.

"Be a good boy as you used to be and leave right now. You don't even know what I can do to make you desperate" Jin snarled, making Tae stop his actions. He didn't know what Jin could do but all he knew was that Jin was a completely different person, just aching for revenge. " Hyung please. Let them go. Anna...she hasn't done anything right? Let her go at least. Don't let yourself be anymore down. I'm sure mom and dad won't be proud of you anymore. " Taehyung made another drastic mistake with the exclamation.

Jin made his way towards Taehyung and punched him, never had anyone thought this would happen. Taehyung was the most loved among his hyungs. Being the maknae of the Kim's obviously he was loved by his brothers too, but this action of Jin , showed that all he cared about was to destroy relationships only if the other guys could see through his actual determination.

"What did you say? You son of a bitch, I am not making my parents proud? It's you asshole. It's you!" He said, pointing at Taehyung, making him feel so small under that murderous gaze. "You know what, because of you, she will lose her life today. And before that you'll go through pain. I will make you both suffer." Jin lowered his voice.

He didn't let anyone speak and asked Jimin and Jungkook to get a hold of Taehyung. They did as their elder said and all you could do was beg for your sister's life. "Jin I will do anything you say. You can kill me , let Anna go. She is just a child, please don't let her suffer for what my parents did. I beg you." your legs lost all the strength and you were finally on your knees in front of him. It was the most disregarding incident of your life. Giving up and kneeling in front of your enemy. This is what you've always been taught, no matter what happens don't give up. But today it was happening. You were begging for your sister's life. Ready to give up your own. "This is what I wanted to see. But the moment you thought of escaping with your lover, my thoughts changed too. Now I want to make you suffer. I want you to kill yourself, I won't do anything. This is just the beginning, there are more to come."

After a moment of silence, a loud gunshot was heard. Your eyes followed the little girl who fell on the cold ground, breathing her last breaths. "I..love-" Her eyes closed and she was gone..She was gone without completing her last words. You couldn't process anything anymore. As you looked at your little angel's body and felt a string in your heart break. Too overwhelmed with pain, you couldn't scream, you couldn't cry. Your world shattered in front of your eyes.

Jin stopped, looking back at both of you , a smirk plastered on his face. "Take Taehyung." He ordered the guys and once again they followed the command while approaching Taehyung , holding him up. He too didn't have any other energy to shout or fight them. Right in front of him a sin took place and he couldn't do anything. He couldn't do anything and felt useless. "You are serving that devil. He is doing the sin himself , but also making you guys do it." Taehyung's voice cracked as his eyes were shedding tears for your little sister.

They left you there with your sister who now laid in her own pool of blood. Even after all that begging, they killed her. They took an innocent's life. You crawled your way towards her. Gently placing her head on your lap, you slowly caressed her cold cheeks. You no longer will be able to see sparkles in her eyes, those pink blush on her cheeks and that precious smile. Because all left in front of you was a pale and cold lifeless body. Your tears fell onto her face and you finally spoke. "I'm sorry...I couldn't save you from these monsters." You sniffed. "Your Y/n promises you that she will take revenge for you. I promise you.."
You close your eyes and finally cry your heart out. You don't know how long you've been crying but your sobs still echoed the hallway. "I will give them immeasurable pain. A suffering worse than hell. Each one of them." You gritted your teeth as your hold on your sister's body tightened.
The sobbing was soon turned down as you lost your balance because of too much crying and hunger.
That was the day when painful screams of agony and anguish were heard in the whole mansion, which surely would have given nightmares to many. This was just the start.