Chapter 3 ( Love and Hatred)

You could feel your world shuttering down into millions of pieces as soon as those words were pronounced. Numbness took over you as your legs started shaking. Was that how it all was coming to an end? How could they do that with their own friends several questions clouded your head and all you wanted was the answers. Without caring about the dangerous gazes which the surrounding was giving on you, you ran towards the direction of the exit as an unbelievable sentence escaped from the gape of your beloved lover, "Don't let her escape. "Taehyung growled as the securities ran behind you. You weren't fleeing away, you were just in the need of answers.

Running as fast as you could at last you reached the exit, there you could see your parents approaching their car. Your mother was going to enter but then her eyes landed on your figure who was standing in a miserable state, with a dreadful stare stuck at them. You could see the shocked reaction on her face as her eyes widened . Seeing your mother not taking any further steps your dad called her but then he could also see you. His first expression was filled with disgust. The reason was your disobedience. He tried to pull your mother into the car but she shrugged away his hands. Quickening her steps towards you, she held your hands tightly before trying to pull you with her but you protested." Why did you do that?!" Never in your dreams you thought of squirming at her but yet you were doing it." We can talk about it later. It's not safe here." Your mom said but you were not gonna give up so soon." Mom, I want an answer. What made you and dad do this?" You asked as tears slipped down your eyes." Y/n try to understand love. I will tell you everything later-" she couldn't complete as shouts could be heard along with numerous footsteps following. Seeing your mother's alarmed reaction you knew that it was time for her to escape." I won't let you leave before I get my answer. " you said " just believe your parents. They won't do anything without a reason." With telling that, she loosened her hands from your grips as she quickly entered the car.

The only thing you could see after that was your parent's car giving a start before another "BANG" could be heard. Looking back you could see Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin running towards your direction, loading their guns and then pointing an aim at your parent's car but they were late. The car started and left the place with enumerating gun blows at the back of them by the three guys. Soon the other four appeared in the hope that the murderers of their parents were caught but there was only one news, that your parents were far off.

Taehyung plopped down on the ground in front of you as verges of tears flowed down his cheeks. Within a span of ten minutes, that eternally beautiful smile turned to a painful frown. You weren't sure if you should approach him but you knew that all he needed at that time was a warm embrace. Taking small steps you bend down to him and tried to hug him but he pushed you away. The other guys didn't protest and all you could see in their eyes was anger.

"Call the guards." Taehyung said in a husky voice as he stood up taking his position. The seven guys together and you were standing there all alone. Soon the guards reached and the next thing which you could hear , was another massive blow to your already broken heart." Get her in and don't let her go until the culprits are found." Jin growled mercilessly, " She is their daughter after all. Torture her as much as you can and bring them back." Was that all you were going to receive because of your parent's deed? "Jin what do you mean. It wasn't me and you guys know that, then why do I have to suffer for what my parents did? There must be some-" "Shut the fuck up before the last bullets in our guns pierces your chest." Yoongi yelled, making you flinch, tears accumulated at the brim of your eyes." Don't try to be smart. You were here to gain our attention, so that the work becomes easier. You betrayed our friendship, you traitor!!" He was too much in rage and you didn't have the guts to speak. Slowly reality hit you. You could then understand why your mom asked you to return before eight? They wanted to keep you safe, but that wasn't the right thing. At this moment you could only feel hate for them and nothing else.

Soon you were dragged inside and thrown into a dark room. It hurt when you knew that seven of them were conscious of the fact that you were afraid of the dark, but it just seemed to serve good at their side. Your good times had come to an end as you felt your good luck terminate.

The room was dark and cold and the only source of light was moonlight . As night went deeper , the room grew even more cold, making you grip tightly on your gown, pulling it even nearer than it was, to accumulate warmth. It had a symbolic meaning in your life. The dark night sky brought darkness in your life. Each hour you were drowning even more in the shadowiness. You were left all alone or that was what you knew. You were unknown of the presence of the person whom you needed the most. You weren't the only one shredding numerous tears, he was there with you without your knowing. Although Taehyung was under distress of losing his beloved parents, in his subconscious, he knew none of this was your fault. He had lost his mind and was now regretting pushing you away and asking the guards to not let you escape. The elders had already taken the decision of making you suffer for the deeds of your parents and being the second youngest among the seven , he didn't have any other choice than to obey them. He sat on the other side of the cold metal door, crying his heart out along with you. Only if you knew that..

Taehyung's POV

The next morning I was woken up by someone shaking my cold body. My puffy eyes fluttered as they opened slowly to see the person knelt on his knees. "Jimin? " My voice came out deeper than usual." What are you doing here? And what happened to your state? Don't say that you are feeling sorry for that traitor." His voice got a bit louder when he mentioned Y/n . I was dwelled in such a dilemma that on one side I want revenge for the death of my parents while on the other side it was my adored one suffering for her parent's karma. "Taehyung I know it's difficult for you but believe in your hyungs. They have the knowledge of wrong and right better than us. We are new in these things but they aren't. You should follow what they have said. Better go back to your room and take some rest. Concentrate on our revenge. We are mafias, we are ought to eliminate our feelings and emotions. We need to become heartless ." Jimin tried to make me understand, but the sorrow in her eyes that I witnessed , was that all fake? No that can't be. I know Y/n more than anyone, she has nothing to do with this. I have to save her. The boys could only think about revenge but I won't let them do this. I have to find a way, I have to save the last person I love , no matter what it would cost. I need to get her away from this mess.