Chapter 6 pt2 ( Endless torture)

You weakly flutter opened your eyes as an intense feel of pain rushed throughout your body. All those experiments done by Jin was too painful for you to bear. Your body didn't have the slightest of energy to make itself sit. The freezing temperature was making your feet feel numb. At that moment the least you could expect from them was to give you warmth. Crouching your clothes nearer you tried to warm up your feet which had lost its colour till then , but nothing helped. You wanted to squirm , only if your voice was with you. It came out as it never existed. Feeling to give up , you brought your knees towards your chest and rested your head on them. Maybe it was the end of everything. You didn't regret but just a little want crept inside you. You wanted to see Taehyung for the last time but maybe that would be left as a want only.

As your mind was clouded with thoughts the door of the isolated room yet again banged opened making you jolt and look up. This time it wasn't Jin but Yoongi. You felt a bit relieved, thinking he would be better than him at least, but you were completely wrong. "So how's life going? I guess as bad as hell." Yoongi said as he clutched your hair making you look at him. His eyes filled with anger and soul wanting revenge that also for a thing whose real motive was different. "I-it's not what Jin is showing you all. He is a psycho, don't believe him.... Please." Your voice came out muffled. "Shut up with your excuses. I would have given a second thought to what I am going to do with you , if you apologized to all of us by kneeling down but here you are just making up stories and thinking for us to believe your shit? Never." He spat out those words with gritted teeth. But at that moment the only thing which your brain could process was what was he gonna do to you. Would it be worse than Jin's? What could it be? All the thoughts accumulated in your head as tears formed in your eyes soon making its way out , flowing down your cheeks.

Yoongi signed someone by raising his hands and then only one man budged in with a plate filled with dry bread. You squint your brows without getting what he was up to do." Although your parents killed our parents but we can't be that cruel to let you die starving. We want you to suffer,we want you to lose the last bit of hope left inside ,where you want to live. "Yoongi said as he took the plate from the man and signed him to leave. He did as yoongi said and soon you were left all alone with him, heart beating like crazy, as the adrenaline rushed through your body. He slowly approached you and made himself sit on the side of the bed. Your reflexes took action quickly and you shifted backward but till where? Yoongi grabbed your wrist tightly , making you yelp in pain. A grin took over his face as he saw you in pain.

Pulling you nearer to him he yet again clutched your hair even harder than before as whimpers left from your gape. Before you could even breath he stuffed your mouth with pieces of bread mercilessly. Each second it was getting harder for you to breathe and Yoongi didn't show a pinch of mercy. He kept on stuffing more breads and at a time it wasn't anymore bearable. With all your myth left in your weary body you pushed him away before spitting the content out of your mouth followed by numerous coughs. "Did it feel good? How you were gasping for breath. Just like this my parents felt as their life ended by the bullet which left from your parent's gun. They even don't want to save their daughter because they love themselves. Orelse all these tortures, each part of it was sent to them but they never replied. They abandoned you." Yoongi said ,pointing at you. You knew that he was perfectly brainwashed by Jin and didn't speak out a single word cause it would be a waste of your left energy.

"How did it go?" Another voice trailed off to you as the most hated person by you, entered the room. "Yeah quite well but she has got some guts to fight back." Yoongi exclaimed as Jin's brows went up. "Really? But don't worry. It won't last long." He said before shouting. "Bring him."

As soon as those words left his gape, Hoseok and Jungkook brought Taehyung dragging inside the room. Only you knew how much your eyes starved to look into his beautiful ones. But his look made your heart clench. He wasn't happy. His eyes spelled sorrow. They were red and puffy, his cherry lips lost its colour, his state was just as yours." I'm not that merciless to keep the two lovers apart. Just because I'm showing both of you mercy , you two are still living. Let them be together for sometime and then I will show my precious Taehyung, how his girl is being treated by his hyungs." Jin said with a disgusting smirk plastered on his face.

______________________________________
Make sure to vote and comment down your ideas . At last enjoy.