Chapter 21 ( silence will bring pain )

Jin's POV

My eyes were too tired to even flatter , but I knew that sitting uselessly won't work. I needed to escape and for that I had to think . 

I gulped down the saliva formed , a strong want of water hitting me right after that. I don't even know for how long I haven't got even near to the source of water. It was in the early morning , while they force fed me with dried bread. 

My thoughts didn't last there.  It drifted back to that time when I made Yoongi force fed Y/n. A smile plastered on my lips , only in that way I could pleasure myself. "She was indeed my obsession." I let it out along with a chuckle followed by the others. There wasn't any sign of regret within me. That word would be forever foreign because whatever I do is to get pleasure. Watching people suffer was my foremost delicacy and after that it was Y/n.

Since childhood it always made me feel euphoric  after hurting others,  as I grew up hurting turned a little bit wilder and at this point all I yearned was to watch my obsession die .  My muscles instantly tensed up hearing the footsteps from outside the room where I was kept. Fear wasn't a thing for me but I could feel my adrenaline rush as my mind directly stopped at the question what was she going to do?  My skin ached , my body got a shiver , what was I feeling? 

Right when I was devoured in my question filled mind , the door barged open. I could not show her that vulnerable sight of mine so at the end , my past form was back , with the smirk on the face which she disliked and that stubborn self which she dismayed.

"It was a good one day break, isn't it ?" She questioned while pointing to her people to do their task. They forwarded towards me and surprisingly loosened the chains which tied up my legs. They were already numb and pale because of the decrease in blood flow but that pain was nothing compared to the burn she gave me last time. 

"What else do you want from me? Wasn't this three days torture enough?" I greeted my teeth , eyes burning with anger. I had to do something which would shut down the burning rage. Being with free limbs I licked one of the men who was nearest to me , quite hard for him to fall back with a yelp.

The next moment I could feel a piercing pain near my Shin (a part of the human leg) which made me leave out a painful groan. Blood oozed out from the wounded part which got shot some moments ago. I deliberately wanted to reach out my hands to lessen the incision but my wants went in vain because of my tied hands. 

"I expected a little bit of a change in your character but I guess you are too spoiled to change yourself." Y/n let it out while she placed the nuzzle of her gun on my forehead. "Shoot me! What are you waiting for?" I questioned while grinning at her but she maintained her intimidating sculpt. She pressed the nuzzle hard on my forehead making it lay back , resting on the upper edge of the chair. 

"You want to die so bad? Isn't it so?" She lessened the distance between us , her heated breath could be felt,  which was hitting my face , a smile lingering at the side of her lips. I didn't let  out a word and stared deeply into her hazel orbs which only held hatred. 

"I dislike silence as an answer." She stepped back while taking away the gun, finally letting me breathe but at the very next moment another gun shot took over the silent place. Only the scream of mine could be heard as agony took over me. This time it was my foot where she fired her gun at , making me sway my leg to reduce the pain. Blood streamed out from the wound as my bones croaked in pain. It would be a very big lie if I would say that I didn't want it all to end. But my self pride was more important to me than these pain. 

"Have you lost your mind!?" I yelled at her as a tear rolled down from the brim of my eyes. "Yes, thanks to you for taking away everything from me including myself." She answered with a straight face but I could scoff and then stare at my two fresh wounds forming a pool of blood beneath. 

"I don't like that arrogance within you." Y/n said while  loading her gun with bullets."and I don't care whether you like it or not." That wasn't a good thing which I was doing to myself but my pride being on cloud nine was too high for me to control what I say.  Instant regret crept over me as another bullet hit my left leg then,  making another fresh wound and another wave of bone aching incision took over me. Muscles cramped , while the bullet invaded them and pierced out ; it made me emit an ear splitting scream .

My breathing got heavy at the immense pain, my lower body was receiving and the amount of blood my body was losing , made me go weak.

"Answer me if you don't want another shot. Does it pain?" She asked me with a then formed smile on her red lips. She was having fun watching me fidget in pain helplessly. Neither could I reach them nor could I move. 

"Answer me!" Her voice echoed through the empty , dark room as she grasped my hair tightly making me look up at her. If I will answer then she will let go off this immense torture but if I don't,  she will kill me by shooting each and every part if my body.

At the end I chose to live , to get rid of the unbearable pain for that day , but at that moment my brain didn't process to think that it would be even worse because I chose to live. 

"Tie up his wounds to prevent further blood loss, don't let him die. I want to play with him a bit more." I could hear her laughter from a distance, but couldn't make up to stare up. At that point my vision went blurry, my body slowly getting numb and cold.

The last thing which I could feel was footsteps nearing me before everything went pitch black.

_______________________________________

Another part is here ! Idk why Jin is doing that to himself,  but anw he deserves this. These things are nothing in front of the amount of lives he has taken .

Comment down your views, they motivate me a lot 💗💖