Chapter 11( who's that guy?)

Standing at the same spot where you lost everything a year back made your eyes teary. The weak point of yours which no one knew, that spot had taken so much from you. Looking at the cliff where you remembered Taehyung's car falling. As those sights flashed in your head you took your steps aback, they were too overwhelming for you to bear in. You closed your eyes as the cool breeze hit your face. According to the news it was gonna snow , and the temperature had decreased even more. The first thought which came in your head was the cold, dark room where the temperature was nearly freezing you to death. "How will it be like if in this cold weather I would dip his feet in ice cubes?" You mumbled within yourself but seemed someone heard you.

"Nah it would be too lame for what he has done to you." A familiar voice spoke up from beside you. It was Ethane." I know I know. I have planned everything, just want them in front of me. I would kill them according to their deeds." You said. "Seeing your desperacy I think this news will make you happy. I have got a person. He knows where the guys are. But the problem is he wants to meet you." Ethane said, which made your brows crooked.

"That person wants to meet me? Why? Do you know any information about him or- '''' it's a guy. He said that you know him very well and somewhere his voice seemed to be familiar with the one called me that night." As those words left ethane's gape you knew that that person wasn't any ordinary one. "Call him." You said and got inside your car before driving back to your house.

You were sitting in the meeting room , moving to and fro , tension, excitement unknowingly creeping onto you altogether. Ethane soon came in letting you know that he was there. You nodded your head in order to let him know that you were ready to meet that guy." Come in." Ethane said and soon the shadow appeared.

Soon the shadow got deeper and then you could see him coming in. As the lights made his face more visible, your heart nearly forgot to beat. It was more than unexpected to see him right in front of you. After doing that much to you how could he even have the guts to stand right in front if you. Your eyes widened , with tears brimming at the edge, bloodshot red, your blood boiled at his sight, showing how much you disliked him. The grip on your seat got tighter , you tried to control your anger but eventually failed making you grip onto your gun before loading it and walking in front of him, putting him right towards the gun point .

"How dare you to come and stand right in front of me, after doing this much to me?!" You shouted at him as the grip on your gun got even more tighter. Your anger could be made out clearly. "I'm ashamed but this act might show me to be shameless. I do have to father all these guts to stand right in front of you. I was the one once trying to convince Taehyung to believe in us and take revenge. I was more than a fool. I believed in those animals rather than the good. I was nearly about to drown in their ways and was about to lose my last bit of humanity but when I got to know about their real plans, how Jin hyung planned all these for his own purpose I had nothing to do than to save at least you. So I called Ethane. I got it from your phone which was left with us. I never knew that Jin hyung would get that wild to even kill his own brother. " he explained everything to you, but it wasn't easy for you to let go of what he had supported and did.

" But you were too late to realize your mistake! I have already lost my Taehyung. First you guys made me hate my parents who were forced to do all that. Then you all of you, each one of you, killed my sister. All those tortures, jin , Namjoon, Yoongi did to me, even you let that happen. Each time Taehyung was taken away from me by you. You were the one to lock him inside the room, let him starve. I would have forgotten everything if you supported at least your best friend, whom you used to call your soulmate. You are just a heartless bitch like the other five , Jimin!" You shouted at him. Jimin didn't do or say anything but just looked down at his feet. He knew he did something unforgivable. "I know that you cannot forgive me, you don't have to. I just want to help you to find the boys. I know where they are and even can help you to manipulate them." Once the words left and you knew that he would be needed. But still how could you work with a guy whom you were craving to kill.

But then it would be beneficial for your group too." Take your leave for now I need to think over it." You said . Jimin nodded before taking his leave.

As soon as a silence took over the place you gave out a deep sigh. It felt like you could breathe again . Your heart was racing fast, your mind clouded with all that he said. Was he genuine? Will you believe him? But he supported the boys all throughout the time period. Without being able to hold in your rage you thudded your hands on the table , sliding g away the paperwork on it, you needed to heave out that crazy anger within you. Your heart paced that fast at the rate to ache, it felt as if you were left in the middle of the ocean of thoughts.

"Give him a chance. "From back Ethane spike looking at your present state." How? How shall I see him standing right in front of me, the man whom I wanted to kill." You yelled back at Ethane. He approached you before pulling you into a warm hug. He slowly stroked your hair as you let out your tears. Sometimes it's better to let out your emotions than to hold them in." Everything will be alright. Let him help us. I'm assuring you, he won't be cheating again. If he does I will kill him right away. I know what they have done to you. Even my blood boiled when I got to know that he was one of the six. But I can see that he is genuine. Sometimes you should give a second chance, when it comes to your profit." You looked at Ethane as he nodded his head to assure you. You then knew what you had to do next.

_______________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. Next will be even more exciting. Dont forget to vote and comment at last enjoy.